yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
JP, my momma raised me up just right, and don't you go dissin her either. Them's fightin words. She raised me up to not take lightly somebody knockin on my heritage.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Oh, you wanna make fun of heritage? Hang on a sec, I gotta wax my eyebrow, then we can talk. ;)

Hey, anyone seen my crucifix? I took it off to shave my back, and now I can't find it. I swear, if one of youz took it, there's gonna be trouble. An' while we're at it, I lost my gold watch. I left it on the dresser right next to my money clip and pinky ring.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Don't forget, Zio, yer s'posed to have the wash machine out thar on the porch next to the fridge. That way it's closer to the clothesline.

And cinderblocks for your rig . . .

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Hey JP, if ya live in AL and your momma and daddy get divorced, are they still brother and sister? (sorry I grew up in GA and AL was about the only place we could make fun of) ;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
"Jeet yet?"
"Nope, jew?"
"Noop, but I'm fixin t'head down t'momenems ferabite."

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I was 20 years old before I learned that "damn" and "yankee" was two words; now I remember why.
This started out as a light-hearted good-natured thread, but predictably, it has gone downhill fast.

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Beef, I went to HS in Atlanta, so I can make of fun of everybody.

Q What's the best thing to ever come out of Georgia?
A: I-20 West

Q: Why do all the trees in Alabama lean to the right?
A: 'Cause Georgia SUCKS!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
"Jeet yet?"
"Nope, jew?"
"Noop, but I'm fixin t'head down t'momenems ferabite."

Damn Jaybird, you have been to some of the same feed mills that I have. :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
You know it's funny you should mention that JP, my dad made mention of a very similar joke when we were talking about Dirtweek. He said, " You know why an event in Stillwater draws so many more Texans right?" I was like huh? What in the world, and right before he said it I knew, "Because Oklahoma Sucks!!!"

(I believe the original was How come Texas doesn't fall into the Gulf of Mexico? well you know the rest...)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Where do you think I got those jokes? :)

I went to HS in a small burb called Avondale Estates. Keep in mind that this was a looong time ago. ;)

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I know that area, I lived in College Park, an even longer time ago. Sometime I do get a little homesick for southern cookin, and somebody else who understands wnat fixin' to do something is. :yeehaw:

Top Bottom