Spodefest Registration For Members Only

Okiewan,
Is there going to be a list of the days events posted? That way I could make a better pick of which days to attend. I'm not much of a motocross guy, more like a harescramble guy.:D

Last edited:

dhoward

Lifetime Sponsor
Okie, When I sent my payment, it went through, but I got a "Page not found" error when I hit the "continue" link.
:(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Just got my AMA card in the mail. So i got the last(I think?) of the Spodefest details out of the way. I signed up for 4 days of fun in the dirt and sun(I hope!) :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Already mailed?!

Didn't know if the discount would apply simultaneously with my membership. No biggie but if there is any chance one of the BIG stickers is not claimed I would greatly appreciative. If there is anything I can do for DirtWeek, let me know.
Brian

PS How do I submit photos and what format for the support team album?
B:think

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
:) :) :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Ok... I just signed up for 2 days through the member's paypal link...

But where do I fill out my info - like days attending, AMA #, preferred riding, etc... (I'm polish - I need guidance) :)

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
You're from Chicago, and you're Polish....Strange!;)

Click on the "Dirtweek '01, Don't miss it!" link at the top left hand corner of this page. It'll give you the info you need.:)

BTW....I'm from Chicago too:eek:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Okie - I *think* I figured it out (straight A students lack some common sense)

Yeah - I sent one registration form for me and one for my fiancé (Red) and registered him on the non-discount and me on the discount. Is that right??