spooging like crazy HELP!

hello,
i am goin to follow 02cr125's advice and put a 168 main in it, a 55 pilot and 2 turns out on air screw. i am running 40:1 castor 927 with a 170 main jet, and 55 pilot. it is spooging like crazy out the exhaust, and the plug is always black, and fouls a lot. Another thing is there is black oil linking all the time out of like a overflow tube coming out the head that goes down to the skid plate. Should i take 02 cr125's advice and switch to mx2t at 32:1, and a 168 main jet. And should i move the clip at all. What should i do to clear up all the oil. I am goin to repack the silencer becuase it is probably pitch black along with the pipe. Ive just never had a bike that had a tan color to the plug. So ive never had a bike that ran to its full performance. So would someone please tell me how to jet my bike(99 RM125) I just never new how. And suggestions what i should start with. With MX2T at 32:1
Im a rookie and need some help im tired of spending $100 on plugs and packing a year. APreciate everything.

grease,dont be afraid to mess with your pilot jet or needle.If my settings dont work go leaner on pilot and needle.It wont harm your engine if you go lean,its starts doing other things like coughs,sputers,etc.Try what I mention and change oils and see what happens.Make sure your filter is clean before jetting.Let us know the update.

i put a 168 main, 55 pilot, 2 turns out on air screw, and clip 2nd from top.
these specs with 32:1 MX2T.
It runs a lot better, still smokes though.
thanks 02Cr125

the plug is a b8es it has oil on the threads, but is a dark brown on the top, i just took it out and is miss fireing at full throttle.

i forgot to add it is smoking a lot still, and when i went to start it up i put the choke on, and it it reved real high.

i tried putting back in the 170 and still MissFired(sputtered) at full throttle, still smoking a lot, plug looks good. I put back in the 168 since that wasnt the problem
thanks

misfire! sputter?

i was running 40:1 castor 927. with a 170 main, 55 pilot, and middle clip posistion. I went down to a 168 main, 55 pilot, 2nd from top postion on clip, 2 turns out on AIr screw, with MX2T at 32:1. Now it is Misfiring(sputtering) at high rpm, full throttle. The plug was dark brown, with oil on the threads. I am running a b8es. Whenever i went to start it i put the choke on and it reved real high.
what can i do to fix the misfire.
thanks

Put a 165 main jet in.Its still running rich on top,and needs to be leaned out.Keep the mix @32:1.See what happens at full throttle.How the weather by chance.

i put the clip back in the middle to see if that was the problem, and it wasnt. should i put it back to the 2nd from top. today it was 75 with 43% humidity.

Put the clip back on second from top.The humidity is the problem and need to lean out the main jet and pilot a little more.The cause of sputtering and missing is beening to rich.Do you have extra jets avail.?What sizes?

Go to your local dealer or somewhere you get your parts from and get a jet pack kit from 160-170 jets.Your going to need them,for tuning.Trust me,you will find the right jetting and it will make the bike more snappy,and no more spooge.Rm's dont like to run on pump gas,they race fuel.But you can get close,be patience and will help you.Once you get the jet kit which cost around $20 you can tune your bike.You might want to get a next size smaller pilot also.