KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
This is a long shot - but I thought I would try!

Did anyone find a "t handle" wrench with a blue plastic handle - the type that comes with the KTM tool kits at the spring pine cone? After the first loop I discovered the zipper on my fanny pack part way open, but didnt think I had lost anything at that time. This weekend I discovered my t handle was missing.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mike
If you don't find it I happen to have an extra one you can have.
Fred

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Fred - that would be great! Meanwhile it gives me an excuse to take my boys over there for a ride...you know...gee Sheila, that honey do project will have to wait - gotta go look for my tool! I will let you know!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
UP Magoo said:

you smart :moon: Magoo....

nice job editing my quote....took me a while to figure it out... good idea though...hmmmm :laugh:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Mike - When you throw it across the plate, it's going to get swung at. Jeff beat me to it,although I might have done something a little different in the same vein.

Rotten Sucker Trouble Maker

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
INCA said:
Mike - When you throw it across the plate, it's going to get swung at.

RSTM - ouch....that hurts just thinking about it.... :yikes:

And imagine this...i found my tool! Sheila didnt recognize it at first, seeing I normally keep it safe in its case. But there it was! Sitting in the storage bin in the trailer! :bang:

I had dropped it at the pinecone - right at the trailer. Sheila (realizing how valuable such an outstanding tool must be) picked it up and put in the trailer for me!

I did take the boys over to ride Leetsville anyhow (I found it as we were loading up the trailer). Had a nice ride.

Top Bottom