squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:ride:

Yup, that's right!

Rooster and I decided that a WR250 here in the rocky northeast was WAY too much bike for Squeaky. I can't touch the ground on it, I can barely pick it up when I drop it, and it makes riding more frustrating than fun. So today we took a trip down to our favorite bike shop here in Rhode Island to take a look around. Well, they just so happened to have a 2005 TTR125L on display. And it just so happened to be that I ended up with it! Yup, we talked to the salesman, we looked it over, I sat on it, and that was that, I was sold!
:)

Here's a couple pics!

I'm very excited, I haven't had a chance to REALLY ride it yet, but I'm sure my confidence and ability will increase ten fold when I do.

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 40

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Cool! So does that mean Bruce gets his Wr back? Or did you trade it in? Get use to it as Paragon is only 2 weeks away!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Bruce gets the WR back...and if my assumption is correct, that makes him a very happy Rooster.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Squeaky - You are going to love the TTR. Of all the bikes I've owned, I think the TTR125 is my favorite :ride:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
there are many times I wish we had kept Trudy's TTR125L. That was a fun bike just to bomb around on. Hauled my old bones just great and Spider blasted that thing around the track as if it was his 250F.
You will love it if you can keep Roosta off of it

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
congrats! those ttr's are super fun. you will have a blast for sure...

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I had a TTR-125 in my garage for over a year. The bike is a real hoot...once you get it started!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
All I've seen of this TTR is a couple of tire tracks so far.

So, we riding tomorrow or what?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Very Cool Squeaky, it's always cool to get a new ride. and even better wne it's a good ride like that one :)

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Squeaky - You are going to love the TTR. Of all the bikes I've owned, I think the TTR125 is my favorite :ride:

Ditto that.

And consequently, the one I most regret selling. :(

More fun than is probably legal.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Papakeith said:
All I've seen of this TTR is a couple of tire tracks so far.

So, we riding tomorrow or what?

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Get some BBR springs on it. They make a world of difference!

Congrats Squeeks! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Great bike Sam. My daughter loves her's ... well Daddy's that she decided was hers anyway. I lost it when she saw it the first time. Great fun and like CO said ... once you get it started. Check out BBR for all the hopup stuff Bruce will need to make it really special!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well I took the bike out for a few laps around mom and PK's backyard yesterday, I love it! (Of course!)

I've got a skid plate on the way, and we're going to put some barkbusters on it, and that's all the mods for now, we've got more important things to pay for (like a wedding...)!

We've planned a ride for next Saturday so I can get a good feel for the bike before Paragon weekend, which is the weekend after next. I can't wait! Glad tomorrow's already Tuesday!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Congrats on the new bike, Sammy!! Awesome! :ride:

Top Bottom