STOLEN BIKE: Grants Pass Oregon be on the lookout please!

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
CASH REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FULL RETURN OF THIS BIKE!!!!!!

I am fresh home from Iraq and was home visiting my family on leave. I took my bike with me so I could ride some of the killer Idaho single track I grew up riding. I spent the night at Motel 6 in Grants Pass, Oregon last night. I parked right by my room and the office. This morning when I came down to my truck at 5am my tailgate was open and my bike was gone!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: I feel bad enough about it so please don't tell me I should have locked it up or put it in my room. I have been woulda, coulda, shoulda, all day and it's not helping.

Here's the bike

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

It's a 2004 KX 250 Vin # JKAKXMMC14A013415 Here's a few things that would make it really easy to spot:

Factory Graphics

One piece number backgrounds with #5. The name Joey Myers is across the top of the front number plate.

2008 Idaho OHV sticker on the frame by the steering stem

Custom suspension with fork stickers from GP Racing in Lewiston Idaho.

Acerbis handguards

3.1 gallon Clear Clarke tank

IMS pegs

Enduro Engineering shark fin

Moose skid plate

Renthal Twinwalls with Tag upper triple clamp

FMF Pipe and Silencer

Seal Savers

I live 30 miles outside Sacramento so I'm limited on what I can do from here. I'm going to send flyers to all the bike shops in Grants Pass. If anybody knows of any clubs in that area please provide a contact.

If anybody has ANY information please contact me at 707-759-4107.

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
Yes I did a full police report. They dusted my tailgate for prints and checked the surveillance cameras but got nothing. It sucks because Grants Pass is 6 hours from here so there's not a lot I can do. I made up a nice flyer that I'm going to send to all the local bike shops. I'm also running an ad in the local paper. Hopefully something will turn up but I'm thinking the chances are slim to none of ever seeing it again. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find out whether or not my insurance is going to cover it. :bang: :bang:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Sorry man. What a rude return to the U.S A.! We appreciate your service, even when you're fighting to protect the freedom of theiving turds.

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
Insurance is only going to give me $250 which is their limit for personal property stolen from a rig...this sucks!! Anybody know a contact for the Siskiyou Trail Riders??? All the internet listings have been disconnected.

NWMyers#5

Jan 23, 2004
Thanks that is the same thing I found. Two of those numbers have been disconnected and the third is a totally separate party that knows nothing about dirt bikes. I'll check out that link. Thanks for your help!!

Top Bottom