R007GHST

Jan 30, 2005
What to explain to some of us here who dont know how to- how to do stoppies, cuz i know my front end likes to slid in the dirt if i hit the front brake

driversix

Aug 4, 2005
you gotta be in grass just cruse in second let off the gas and gradully hit the front brake until you lock it up and lean forward thats how i do it and i can almost get it straight up

littlenasty

Sep 28, 2005
its is best to do the in hard packed dirt or grass, get to third gear and then tap the front brakes(easier to do while standing up) and try to keep your weight on the front tire remember to TAP the front brakes, not hold them if you keep your weight on the front tire you can go a little ways and when the back tire gets pretty low, tap the front brakers again, keep doing that until you come to a stop

Last edited:

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
I can come to a stop and put the back end up in the air I think better than I can wheelie. Stoppies are fun, teach good brake control since I know so many people who are afraid of the front brake, and look cool because everyone is out there riding wheelies around. You just need really good traction.

Top Bottom