Status
Not open for further replies.

ctdyno

Damn Yankees
Feb 10, 2007
yea so basically i took my cr 125 up the road today to test it outm hasnt been nice lately till today and i put a top end in it recently, was pulling up to my driveway and pulled the front brake, apparently there was gravel and sand on the road from the salt trucks and my front end washed out, will post pictures later but basically huge road rash on my knee my wrist may be broken road rash on my shoulder, it sucks, so basically, im a dumba**
just a word of safety wear your helmets, thats what saved me and stay off the streets

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
awwww, he got a booboo :(

ctdyno

Damn Yankees
Feb 10, 2007
how bout you shut the hell up like i said pictures suck and hurts like a bitch

ctdyno

Damn Yankees
Feb 10, 2007
yea iknow its your forum and stuff and yea basically im just saying, dumbass thing to do, dont do it, and sorry for offending the boss of the forum but i dont appreciate that, you cant tell me youve never taken a bike up the streetthere jsut happened to be gravel on mine

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Just because Okie has been as stupid as you currently are doesn't mean you can rag on him :yikes:

This thread is about you discovering what we already know - and we know because we were as stupid as you (some of us more than once). :bang:

You're young, you'll heal, but will you get smarter? :rotfl:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Have you looked at some of the injury threads on this forum and any number of others? We're talking collar bones, wrists, knees, forearms, femurs, backs, necks... you name it. Point being... you got some road rash, riding a DIRT bike on the street, looks to me like as Kiwi said, you've learned a lesson, that just involves a little skin loss. Consider yourself lucky.

I give you props tho for saying the fall off was stupid. And yes, most of us have learned the lesson the same way.

ctdyno

Damn Yankees
Feb 10, 2007
um, sorry but why do you get your kicks by making fun of people, no my feelings arent hurt, this is an online forum, a great one, but still just people i dont know and cant see so no i dont take your insults to heart i just dont appreciate them

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
ctdyno said:
no i dont take your insults to heart i just dont appreciate them

Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom