KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Anybody want to ride this wekend either Hungry Valley or Mojave/Cal City? I'm down to get a few more good rides in before the heat starts to swelter so let's go play even if it comes down to Rowher or Gorman. I have some good loops for both of those places that are just plain fun.

PM me and we'll plan a time and place. Let's ride! :nener:

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
It looks like we'll be heading up to Gorman Sunday. If anyone is down to play let me know and I'll make sure my girl makes enough food for lunch!

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Cool, I'm definitely down with da Kush as I love to mix up the whoops and the four-two-oh. Let's roll Sunday, I'll have lunch for us as my chick likes to hang out and read books at the camp site while I do my thing in the dirt.

I'll drop you an email.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
I would come pick you up but my truck has no room, if you want to roll PM me or aces and we'll get you up there.

We're going to meet at Sterling Campground at 11:00AM and ride until sundown.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Me and Chris had a good ride that Sunday, the weather was actually great as long as you didn't hang around the mcampsite where it was exceptionally cold. I had a semi-small spill out there when I couldn't recover a bad washout and went down at about 20MPH and even a week and a of couple days later my hip, shoulder and elbow are still feeling it. That said, I'm ready for some riding this Sunday!

Anyone up for a little ride this Sunday either at Rowher Flats, Cal City or Hungry Valley? Wherever we go we'll be sure to hit the better trails of whatever place we are at. Who wants to ride?? We don't have to do no crazy super-early meet up time either, we can keep it stress-free and meet up around 10:30-11:00 so we can all get plenty of sleep! Let's ride.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Ruben - bummer man but I can't make it this weekend. Glad you guys had a good ride. I would definitely like to take you up on the Rowher tour sometime.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Hey Eel, we definitely need to get a ride in over in the Mojave or even Rowher, I'll show you the good stuff at RF that will make you change your opinion of that place for sure! Next time we ride we'll try and keep air in the tires this time!

Let me know what weekend you are down and we'll plan something.

Top Bottom