cr125riderR

May 15, 2005
Any one for a clean up?

i have recently found out that in the back of sussex motorsports in NJ has a run down track. this track has a lot of potentail. it has about 6 miles of trails and a cynder track with a few jumps. i no when i was little everyone used to race back there and i remeber the place was huge it has tones of potentail. there is also two huge feilds. were never bothered by cops. i would like to try to build a track. free admission me and 4 of my friends are there every sunday so if you would like to help email me tnt@netzero.com

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm not familiar with this track (or riding area?) Is it a pay-to-ride (aka "legal") riding area or is it some abandoned property? Where is it located?

Do the property owners know that you will be building a track on that property?

cr125riderR

May 15, 2005
the track is in sussex NJ it used to be rail road tracks. they were torn up and some riders built a track. it is not pay to get in. they track is allready half built. there is a place called bill and bob's which they allow u to park at on sundays( non buisness hours) they dont mind if you ride back there. i have been going there since i was around 9 and im 16 now. i have never been troubled by cops or has anyone ever yelled or kicked my off the property. i am there every sunday riding. it is behind sussex motorsports ( a dirt bike store) which has a loading dock to get ur bikes off of but that is only accesible on sundays when they are closed. they are 2 open fields lots of trails and a semi track. i talked to the owner or Bill and Bob's and told us as long as we dont go during buisness hours he doesnt mind.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
cr125riderR said:
i talked to the owner or Bill and Bob's and told us as long as we dont go during buisness hours he doesnt mind.

Does Bill and Bob's own the property or just the area where you park?

kdxpa

Jul 30, 2006
I spoke to the owner of Sussex Motorsports last week and he said he doesn't mind people riding back there on Sundays; he just doesn't want anyone parking on the property. He also said the trails are very boring, totally flat and straight.

Top Bottom