Suthern Spodefest (April 27-29) NEW THREAD

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Most of the natives are pretty civilized in mixed company. It's when there aren't any women around that ya have to worry...then they turn into Gomer clones.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Ivan is just SKEERED of the PURPLE PREPPY BIKE!!

Confirmation list has been updated.

wrench

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I've heard tell that Ivan is afraid of his own shadow :o But then again, I'm afraid of his shadow :rolleyes:

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sorry I won't be able to make it, guys (and Wrench). The new job that I start the 16th is taking all their employees and spouses to the Bahamas for a long weekend.

Ivan Liechty

Aug 18, 1999
Things are looking up for me.

I am still waiting on some parts for my wife's bike and my forks are on their way back to me so I will be ready to go.

I can't wait to see how the bike reacts to new triple clamps, new Tag T2 bars AND MX-Tech suspension... ooohh, I'm drooling already.

Wife's bike is just a trail beater. It will be good for her but that is about it. I won't double it (even though Gomer would).

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Even if you turbo charge that thing you'll still be eating roost :p

Having said that, I want to ride it ;)

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

Biscuit

Feb 16, 2000
Gomer, are you sure that you want to go out of the country, with looks like yours they may not let you back into the country something about hoof and mouth from sheep. :p

------------------
CR500, now you were saying?

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
I received an e-mail from Lightening, he was wondering how many of us were still going to attend the "Suthern' SF". Please take a look at the confirmation list on the first page (towards the bottom), if your plans have changed then PLEASE send me an e-mail and I will update the list.

Thank You,
wrench
p.s. Gomer, your excuse is BOGUS! I know all about the Bahamian Motocross that you entered! :p

------------------

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
Me and the gang can't wait to get there and ride and meet everyone. We were just wondering what the track is like we've read the web page but we would like some input on the track, jumps, and the trails from some of you who have been there.

------------------

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :) :)

The MX guy's will really like the "MONSTER", the Trail guy's will like the Woods, and everyone will LOVE the "GP" style track.

wrench

------------------

Shin ichi

Feb 27, 2001
I am getting so up for this!
Do you think a bonfire will be ok saturday night? I have an old 6' wooden step ladder that would be the perfect frame for a flame. :p
How close can you find boiled peanuts? I am from Ga., you know.

------------------
...faster than a speeding..., well not really.

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Itchy - Fires are ok as long as we remove any unburnt wood. I really don't think that we'll need 20 foot flames to keep us warm.
Bring the goobers with you and keep them to yourself :eek:

Bird - the Monster track is BIG. Not much in the way of SX, which is why the enduro guys also have fun. However, there are more than enough big triples, tabletops, and ski jumps to keep you busy (if you like those things). Don't come geared too low, since there are some wide open runs.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Allright!!!!!
List (pg.1) has been updated.

Now the JawJa' boy's will have a real Top End Monster to conquer the MONSTER! :p

Welcome aboard KawBoy! I knew that you couldn't stand to miss this.

wrench

------------------

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Gosh, I hate to say it but you guys put me to sleep! Enough of the cooking and food and stuff. What's up with the talking SMACK??? You guys sound like you're standing around a Bar-B-Que grill talking about the night you landed the Prom Queen! Enough Already!!

Here's the deal. I KNOW Biscuit has a mean streak in him. And, I know Kawboy can ride the #*%$ out of his 5-hunerd. Not to mention a few other Jawja boys, Wrench,Biker, and a few others who like to have a good time bangin' bars. Let the games begin. How can we really have some fun ridin' so we can talk some *%^$@# sittin' around the camp fire. Besides, if Lemming isn't going to take his Monthly shower before he comes to Suthern Spodefest, will anyone really notice? Nuff said. Let's hear it from the P'nut gallery.

Porkchop

------------------
93'RM 250

Biscuit

Feb 16, 2000
Gosh, there is a Gomerism if I ever heard one, Porkchop that was a weak effort. Did them boys in the navy do something to you that you haven't told me or kawboy about? Better yet, what about that alien abduction thing you were trying to fly past that dish at hooters?

That should add some fuel to the fire. :p

[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 04-13-2001).]

Shin ichi

Feb 27, 2001
Lightning,
thanks for even trying but it may not even be around. I don't ever remember hearing/seeing a phone there, much less a health inspectors report.

Pecan, uh, I mean Peacock.
RRROOOAAARRR
as Al Bundy likes to say:
Lets Dance!

Has anybody seen my issue of "Biguns"? :cool:

------------------
...faster than a speeding..., well not really.

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
I sure do miss Gomer. At least he understands what Spodefest is about. I thought it was a hoot when he spray painted Wrenchs' back tire flourescent orange.

------------------
93'RM 250

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Okay, You COLORFULL CHICK!!

That wasn't Gomer who painted the tire, it was ME! I wasn't going to be outdone by your PINK TU-TU RIDING GEAR! :p

Biscuit, I don't think that it was the NAVY that "hurt" the little FLAMBOUANT pheasant. I hear that the NAVY use POWDERED SOAP! :p

As for the silencer plug comment ... Biscuit, may wind up riding in the STANDING position! I would reconsider the sleeping arrangement that you have.

wrench
Who's weak NOW!?!? :)

------------------

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
What I was really concerned about was spending a weekend riding with a bunch of graduates from the Oprah Winfrey Sensitivity Training School! :o

By the way Biscuit, I retract the comment about you being Weak-Minded. What I meant to say was it's your riding style that weak. :p

As for you Wrench, I try to refrain from picking on my Elders!!! :p That's not always possible but I try. As for the pink Tu-Tu, I borrowed it from Kawboy. :o

------------------
93'RM 250

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Nothing funnier than a bunch of old people that are slow themselves argue about who is slower. Go ahead and add me to the list, I'll be camping.

------------------
97 YZ 80
2001 Sponsor(s):
O'neal/Azonic

Top Bottom