Suthern Spodefest (April 27-29) NEW THREAD

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Those Jawja boys don't even have enough sense to stick together ;) Fight nicely boys, you have to ride over together.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It's quiet...TOO quiet...

Testing 1,2...Is this thing on?

Just when you thought it was safe...SSF@MM lives!

Don't disparage me...SOMEBODY had to resurrect this thread. I mean, come on, I had to go page 2 to find it.
Are you guys chickenin' out?

------------------

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Just the calm before the storm.

We're bringing a 500cc lima bean that loves to devour bama boys! "p

wrench

------------------

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by wrench:
We're bringing a 500cc lima bean that loves to devour bama boys!

Ya bringin' somebody to ride it?

------------------

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Sorry guys. Been kinda' busy here the last few days. So, here it goes.

Lemming, we are playing nicely. You haven't heard anyone talking about someone else's Momma have ya'?

Julius, yes, the guy riding the green monster can ride that puppy. Not to mention the other one, the red 5-hunerd. We figure on getting you guys in the crossfire and having a serious "roost" party.

Oh, by the way Lemming, there will be penalty points assessed for parts falling off you bike. Double points if anyone is injured. Better make sure you get some Lock-Tite on those nuts and bolts.

Ivan, what's this I hear? Have you finally seen the light and purchased your wife one of those fine yellow colored machines?

------------------
93'RM 250

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Peahen - only non-essential parts fall off the GG. After all, who really needs a kickstand :o If you were faster then me, you wouldn't need to worry about being hit with flying debris :p

I use Lima beans to fuel the GG, don't follow too close behind :rolleyes:

Only 8 more days :D

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

[This message has been edited by Lemming (edited 04-19-2001).]

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Rodent, I contacted the people at Gas Gas for an answer to your question, "Who needs a kick stand anyway". It seems their Marketing people had originally targeted Females between the ages of 16 to 24 as buyers for the GG 200. Somehow, balding American males in their early 40's have become the most prevolent owners of these "steeds". :o

------------------
93'RM 250

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
You forgot to end it with ... 'Yo Momma!

DOOOHHH!! :p

wrench

------------------

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Peahen, you're close but failed to make the final connection: when I come to a stop there are always a bunch of young women waiting to take my steed to the stable :cool: Man I love being old and bald
:confused:

Ivan, you are correct. I have had my share of get offs. However, I just keep getting up and then have the pleasure of passing you slower riders a second time :p

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Lemming:
there are always a bunch of young women waiting to take my steed to the stable :cool: Man I love being old and bald
:confused:
ROTFLMAO! :p

I just keep getting up and then have the pleasure of passing you slower riders a second time :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

wrench

------------------

[This message has been edited by wrench (edited 04-20-2001).]

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
To anyone interested ......

The SSF is not limited to those of us in the extreme South East. Anyone can attend. Heck I'll even ride with you folks from Tannusea and Kantuuuki! For you folks from Rkensaws, the High Lord Gomer will not be able to attend, but I hear that he is sending his "intern" Ivan in his place! :p

(Suthurn' ebonics OFF)

wrench

------------------

[This message has been edited by wrench (edited 04-20-2001).]

trl junkie

Feb 25, 2001
Hey you Bamans, if you and your wife get a divorce, ard yall still brother and sister :p

------------------
01KTM520EXC
91Yam WR250 4sale
86XR350
74TM125

[This message has been edited by trl junkie (edited 04-20-2001).]

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by trl junkie:
Hey you Bamans, if you and your wife get a divorce, ard yall still brother and sister :p

No, that would be wrong! We're still cousins though!

The only difference 'tween AL and GA is you high-falutin' Jawjans take the wheels off your houses.

I gotta go, I'm meeting my Uncle Daddy for lunch...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Julius Pleaser (edited 04-20-2001).]

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
It is with great sadness that I must inform you boys I will not be able to make it down for the 'Fest. :( I have multiple excuses that will keep me from going but I am sure they will be quickly rejected so I wont bother you boys with the sordid details.

I hope all you boys have a good SAFE weekend and look forward to seeing all of yall at the BIG ONE - - MWSF 2001

BTW My money is on the Birmingham Bubba's in whatever you boys get into .. Beer Drinking, Bike riding, BS'ing .. Them boys are tough to beat.

------------------
Mikeb
1998 KDX200  
http://www.justkdx.dirtrider.net

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
MikeB,
Say it aint so!!
I hope it is not because anything is wrong ... just one of those pesky little details that couldn't be worked out instead.

Perhaps we could get together for a weekend ride before the big SF. Just drop me a line.

wrench

------------------

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
Lemming I was looking at the monster mountain web page again. This 70's style mx track. It doesn't describe the track. What Is it Like?
No jumps or jumps just not as big as the monster. Is there any table tops on it or any whoop sections. Just curious about that track
can't wait to ride. We have decided to leave early fri morning and ride fri afternoon and all day sat and leave sat night. Hope everyone has a safe trip over to the mountain. The bird

------------------

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
bird - the old style track doesn't really have any jumps or whoops, just some ups, downs, and turns.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
I will be there mid morning Saturday. Instead of my bike, I will be bringing my 4 year old son with me. He loves anything motorcycle related and will have a blast! :) Can't wait to meet everyone. I will have to leave Sat. afternoon to go get bike and gear ready for Meridian Enduro on Sunday.

------------------
Neelys Photo Page

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode:

That is if work doesn't make me go to Boston instead.

Quit! You don't even need a job with that house payment...

------------------

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Just a gigolo...

So TS, how does it feel to be a face in the crowd?
Are ya going into moderator withdrawal? ;)

CNM, I'm bringing my XR80 if you are desperate enough to ride it. You may have to knock SOLO off it first though. It's not much, but it might be fun for you and your progeny to tool around on?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Julius Pleaser (edited 04-23-2001).]

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
One work day down, three to go. Then it's three days of riding and fun :) Long-range weather forecast looks great as of today (http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USAL0525). Hopefully we will get a little rain this week to knock the dust down (and produce one or two small mud holes that Wrench can get stuck in :p )

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

YamasakiRider

Jan 17, 2001
Hey guys, I don't post much here. I mainly frequent a couple other forums besides DRN. Anyway..Ivan posted a message regarding you all getting together down at Monster Mountain and I thought I might head down that way and ride with some other internet fools..and also see how Ivan pilots his 250f. Do any of you all enjoy nice big air like MM provides? Or do you guys mainly like the old style tracks or woods?

Steve

Top Bottom