_j0kA_

Jan 29, 2002
does anyone know where i can get a suzuki motocross ezup canopy, exactly like the one pictured below (preferably yellow - and not from suzuki.com)?

tmr-pit-1.jpg

if that doesn't work, click here
http://www.modernmotorcycling.com/images-j/tmr-pit-1.jpg

B

biglou

They were giving the yellow ones away with the purchase of certain bikes a year or two ago. Outside of that, or Suzuki.com, I bet it would be hard to find one. Maybe Ebay?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I have a yellow one that I borrowed from a dealership. I think they told me they won a few of them in a Suzuki sales spiff.

I'd contact Suzuki USA to see if you can snag one from them, if there are any left from the promotion.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That one is much nicer than the one they were giving away. The give away one is the dome shaped one that uses springy rods to hold up the canopy.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by RM_guy
The give away one is the dome shaped one that uses springy rods to hold up the canopy.
The one I have looks like the cheaper dome-shaped canopy.

Attachments

• suzukicanopy1.jpg
    suzukicanopy1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 971

_j0kA_

Jan 29, 2002
oh, thanks! i never had a clue they were different! is it possible to get the dome shaped one at all? ive been told that the one in the picture i posted is a lot more money..

thanks..
lets see pics of your bikes under the tent!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You can get a high-quality canopy from Costco. Made by Caravan. 10x10, 500 denier top, 3 sides, sand bags, storage bag with wheels. $200.

Sam's Club sells something similar to the Caravan, but made by EZ-Up.

Do a search for more details.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Regarding Caravan vs. EZ-Up - Compare the rigidity and design of the frame / support structure between the two.

Top Bottom