IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
If the cylender on this thing and the crank is o-k I just saved $150.00 bucks. If the crank is worn Eric will get it but just by looking at the PV it has everything I need. Not to mention while tearing down my clutch I noticed my basket is notched. Not a bad deal for $155.00 :yeehaw: :cool:
Not to mention having all those spare parts, looks like X-mass came early,LOL.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873604768

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I assume you have all the "go withs".  If so, good luck!  If not, good luck! ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thanks Tony, I am going to rename the Zinger the "Franken Zinger"!

I have everything else needed to get the old girl going again.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by mx547
it looks to me like the auction is still going. what's the deal?

Still waiting to hear back from the seller. I doubt I'll be out bid though. The guy that I bid against won't go that high unless he is in the same situation which I doubt. I did put a 200 bone limit on the top end of the auction. The seller want's 55 bones just to crate and ship. Personally I think it's expensive but I won't complain a bit if I get it at the reserve of $99.00. ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by bclapham
Philip: please dont ever take up poker!

Bruce, I'll bury you at that game! :)

Ask anyone who rode out at TB, I am a compleatly differen't person face to face. Besides, I know a game that would drain you much quicker than poker, it's called 3-2-2. Not for the weak knee'd crowd.... :) :thumb:

Besides all I am obligated to pay is his reserve price and shipping......LOL

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
not to discourage you, but there are five days left in that auction. i wouldn't be surprised to see it go up to $300 or more. i've never won an auction of that kind of money with five days left. if you get outbid, be sure to email the seller with an offer in case the bidder doesn't come through. i've bought a couple of items that way.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
I've played that game too MX.

I have already jumped on it with an e-mail telling him I use paypal and that I am willing to pay now. I think that will cover the bases. :thumb:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I never even bother to bid on an item until the last day. My thoughts are may as well see what kind of interest there is out there without me leading the price escalation :) And as an edit to this post I also would be inclined not to post the auction on a site that has 20,000 other potential 89 YZ125 owners :scream: I've got my fingers crossed for you though Phillip :thumb:

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Chili
I've got my fingers crossed for you though Phillip :thumb:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :) :yeehaw:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
HEY! I've been looking for one of these for a go-cart.. Rock on, thanks dude! Let the bidding begin! I'll see your $200 and raise you $50. :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Very funny Cam! just a little under two days left and it looks good from here, now the nail biting begins!

Like MX stated I am worried about friends getting involved pushing up the price. We will see though. If there is a sudden up turn in bids (It's been 3 days and no bids) I am going to e-mail the site to find out what's up. The seller said in one of his e-mails that there was a lot of interest in the item but it sure doesn't show. If anything happens it will be tomorrow evening or Tuesday.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Irish - From someone that has been on Ebay since 1997 ....

There likely will not be interest until the last hour or so, assuming there are any really serious bidders out there.

About half the time I put in a bid and walk away and never look back.  If I am really serious about something, I will not bid at all until the last 30 seconds.

Example - I just won a luggage tag for a Hotel I am working on.  I was the first bidder with 6 days left.  A bunch of people bid me up to about 75% of my max.  One last person (who had not bid before) tried to take it with about 20 seconds left.  He was two dollars shy of my max.  :)

Good Luck ... I hope you get it!

Tony

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thanks for the input Tony, so do I!

The clutch boss that I need and the cylender are both present on that motor and the thought of saving $400.00 in replacements has me a little out of whack. My budget is tight so I hope I can make all the problems with the future "FrankenZinger" go away with that one engine.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thanks Gomer! Now the real nail biting starts. LOL

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
so, is it stolen or what :eek: :p

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Been very very busy ..... working :thumb:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Good to hear it, things didn't sound so good for you a while back. :thumb:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by RoosteR13
Good to hear it, things didn't sound so good for you a while back. :thumb:

I'm a nervious freeking wreak right now :)

Thanks for the thoughts guys! It was pretty bad for a bit back a few weeks ago, it seemed like the bottom droped out from under me. All my paperwork at school getting fouled up and bills piling up. To make matters worse, the owners partner at the bike shop was going through a divorce and I had to go to eithe commission work selling or min. wage turning wrenches. Needless to say that didn't last long when her Atty decided to freeze 1/2 the bussiness while the procedings where going on. Bye Bye job.

But things are looking up, with family and friends spread to the 4 winds the USPS droped of a really cool suprise! Dec. 17th I'm on abird to go see tha parents for Christmass, it's been a year so I am looking forward to it. To add to that Moose95 and family in tow are going to be there too! :yeehaw:

Top Bottom