A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
26 minutes 40 seconds! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thanks for the well wishes folks but it wasn't in the cards, lost out at the last minute. I got there just in time to see it end, I scrolled down to up my bid and it closed before I hit the "Send" tab. Too bad I don't have those high speed connections, Oh well, I guess I will be sending it off to Eric any way.

Thanks again!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Philip:

did you see that eric is selling a basket case 1984cr250 for not too much. it sounds like all it needs is putting together with all the new parts supplied. Maybe this could be a cheaper option to get back on the road and then get some cash back by parting out the old yz?

sorry you missed the auction.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Bruce, thanks for the thought but I want to get her running again and I have someone that "said" if I went the big bore route he would buy it come tax time. He is an enlisted man E-5 and should be able to afford it. Besides if he doesn't I will be back on the road.

Where has Eric posted this? I might be able to do something with it.

Thanks,

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
What and slave over a third thumper in that garage?

I can see it now, LT. Hathorn laughing maniacly like his Plt. Sarge tinkering with DFA II, no thanks, untill they are outlawed I will stick with the 2 smokes. Wish list add, 02-03 KTM 250 EXC.

Attachments

• stable.jpg
    stable.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom