KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Did a search and just wondering a couple things, has anyone had a moose tall foam complete seat? Good stuff? I'm thinking of just getting the whole seat instead of replacing the foam. Have read where some didn't like the SDG seats?
On Fastway footpegs, how do they mount? Right to the stock mounts or some welding?
Just ordered some KX high pro-tapers and tag mounts. I think between these things I should be good?

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Other than the long time it took to get my SDG tall seat, I don't have any complaints so far about it. I believe SDG makes the moose seat as well.

Jeremy

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Ordered Factory Connection mounts and Windham bend Pro tapers for my KX250 last week. Hope they will do it for me.

Not sure I am ready to go the seat route, since I do some tight woods and like to be able to touch ground securely in a pinch. BUt, just curious, how much taller is the seat? My catalog says taller, but not how much. And says softer, how much? Thanks.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
I have the GUTS tall foam on my WR400 and it's been great. I had CEET tall foam on my KX500 and it was too soft and sagged under my weight so I ended up getting Technosel hard as a brick (as in KTM SX hard) foam in the stock height. I'm thinking about getting the GUTS tall foam for my KX as it's much friendlier than the Technosel.

Personally, I didn't like the 'lowboy' pegs on my WR. I did the mod myself and the only time I've smacked my toe on a rock was with the 'lowboy' pegs.

Brian

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
Lowboy pegs bolt on. Only thing that sucks is you may have to take off the rear brake pedal. Also on my 03 YZ250 the bolt that adjusts the height of the rear brake is too long so I couldn't lower the brake so its level with the peg. Its a little higher than the pegs right now which is annoying but I have been too lazy to cut it shorter so it will work right.

Top Bottom