SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Thanks Mike M, FredT and Sparkey. Good friends great trail great weather and fun times. Even had a group to break in the grass track.

To all that Missed the ride it was your lost, ya even missed out on getting fed :boss: Will alway be next time though.

Was a little bummed the course is only 2.8 miles long, will have to work on getting it a little bit longer.

3 laps will kick most guys butts, super Fred did 4 none stop laps.

Brian

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, thanks Brian the trail was awesome! It was a beautiful day, great riding, free beer and food after the ride. A perfect day. Great for training. I think I got 8-9 laps in total.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
To everyone who found something else to do... :nener:

Thanks Brian for the invite to breakin the new trail. It was a GREAT time!. Please pass along my appreciation to Bonnie for making the trip to grocery store.

I can not imagine how the day could have been any better. :aj:

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Maybe its a good thing I did not say free beer and food or I might have been overrun:) Seeing as I am the cheap type I have to pay all my help with beer and food. Man you guys work cheap:)

Brian

Last edited:

bigpower

Jul 14, 2004
Sorry I had to miss, as I've been itchin to get out on the dirt. The way the snows goin up here, it won't be long.

Glad you guys had a great time

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Brian,

It's sure good to have you BACK !!

Sorry I missed the fun, food and friends.

I told Jr. I'd meet him there for a ride sometime soon.

My best to Bonnie and the kids,

Mike Sr.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Brian, sounds like you guys had a great time wish I could have rode it. Had a great ride in Indiana it was fun.
Don

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Brian
Thanks for a great day,Trail, food beer. :cool:
The trail was Great

Hope to do it again soon.

Sparkey

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom