CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Okay I figured id post this here. I am in need for a decent set of gear (pants, jersey) I have the worst luck in finding anything that looks good and matches. I got a Oneal method orange jersey and I have a weird thing where I need to match and I cannot find the pants so I figure ill try and find another set and use the oneal as backup. I just figure I might as well look fast.

So does anyone have a nice set of gear laying around they want to pick up some christmas cash for? Im a 34/36 in pants and a L, XL in jerseys. I would like a matching set and if it's a fair price ill take it.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
aaron: motosportoutlet have a full set of no-fear specrum stuff for $80..that includes goves pants and shirt. i like the spectrum pant better than my more expensive electron ones

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Okay I figured id post this here. I have a weird thing where I need to match and I cannot find my pants

Ridr.

I think you been hanging out with elk too much. :scream: :) :)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Check out the deals for '02 Acerbis gear at mxsouth.com, you can get their top of the line Impact stuff for less than half price.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Definately BigT, let me know :)

Also thanks for the nofear link, ill check it out. My only prob is getting charged lots of customs from a US shop across the border :whiner:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Don't tell anyone.. but.. *whispering* have them label the box as 'GIFT' with a value of around $40. Send the invoice seperately, in case they open the box at the border and find out it's no 'gift'! It shows up at your door with no dollars owing.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
80fartin9er, bite me! Gaynadianrider, matching gear is for, oh wait, that's right, looks good on you.;) You get a free bowl of soup with that hat? Didn't know it was that hard to buy gear up there, and receive it!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Cam I know about the whole gift thing, but when it comes from a registered company it doesn't matter. I was told by Canada customs that I was flagged when I had a YZ shipped piece by piece in the US. They don't let anything go by anymore lol.

Carlos, I would continue to wear the matching outfit your wife left me but it's just to big for my build, I hate riding with baggies now. :p :p :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry, I stretched the crotch out. :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Hmm the crotch is extrememly stretched out, but she told me that only she wore them? Very odd...... :) :p

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Oh man... getting deep in here.
CanadianRidr ... I assume this means you never got the Thor stuff? Never came back here. Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt you one bit... some border rent-a-cop is probably wearing it.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
ROFL, I know it's getting deep. Elk told me to apolgize or id be sleepin with da fishies? Whatever that means. LOL

Anyways, no Okie, I never did get the Thor gear. That kinda sucks, that stuff looked trick! I wonder what could have happened, I mean obviously you send loads of stuff one thing is bound to get lost. But why did it have to be my package? :( If it ever does get retured to you lemme know :thumb: But not if it smells like rent-a-cop lol.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Man, Elk has needed the whambulance twice this week!! Good job Canadian, Elk's a pee drinkin' crapface!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Allright, the gloves are coming off, prepare to be nuked Elk, Elk very mad.:|

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
You taking off the gardening gloves there Sally? Oh no!!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Milk
You taking off the gardening gloves there Sally? Oh no!!

It's not the gloves I'm worried about coming off. :eek: :p

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Milk you ought to know better LOL!

Elk's not taking off the gardening gloves, he IS taking off the latex gloves that protect his gentle hands when he does the dishes however. You know how that antibacterial soap gets to his fresh manicure :flame:

ps. How does it work that orginally I WAS looking for gear in this post ROFL. I blame this on elk!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Same way it works when I post, it's love Rider, pure love!;) Gear won't make you go any faster, better work on your balance and throttle control.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Weird how these threads go off topic. :eek: :silly: :scream: :confused: :)

HLT

Sponsoring Member
Dec 15, 2000
CanadianRidr, shoot me an email or PM if you still need gear. I have several sets of matching gear in your size around the house.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Weird how these threads go off topic. :eek: :silly: :scream: :confused: :)

And the crazy part is, you usually find an Elk at the end of the thread ...

Top Bottom