Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Okie, Havn't been in chat in a while. Went there tonight and nobody was home. When I tried to go in Norton security flashed up a message that this link was trying to suck out some personal information ( old pin number of a defunct card ). Once I disallowed that the chat site said that a user was already logged on with this name and password and requested that I entered my user name and password. After doing that it asked again. I did it then I was in.
I am now logging of and running spybot to check my system.
Let me know if you or others have seen similar activity as I will then know that a hacker has linked your site and I can change my password to 'I am an idiot have my money and ruin my credit rating Oh ! While your at it use my damn computer to infiltrate others' :ohmy:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sorry Bro.. norton has lead you astray... not the case. Not even close. Chat is Flash based... he can receive nadda info.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Thanks Okie, I always feel safe in your hands. :cool: I found nothing on my end and since I have multiple family members I had to make sure that nothing on the system had been infiltrated ( happened on the last system ).
I always watch out after a couple of players gained entry in to my old system and now I get overly cautious. I also like to protect myself from my own stupidity. :think:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
dang scott dude, i read your first post, got so nervous i loaded ther shot gun, sent the wife to the bomb shelter and put on my airraid helemet. jeesh, glad i was just a lil overreacting. :yikes:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
No, relax, the only valuable resource that the pit sucks up is your time.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Funny they warned us at work use of ther internet might cause loss of time. I couldn't figure out why my days were so long since I stopped going to chat. Now I know, Thanks. ;)
Don't gorget your vallium today Crash. :laugh:

Top Bottom