mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
This is really starting to get interesting!  You guys are totally cracking me up now.  What I wanna know is, who the heck is gonna play ambulance when all this comes to a head? :ugg:

Who's next to jump in the fray?  We got Jamie, Sarge, Cal, Irish...Lou's been mentioned a couple times but seems to have journeyed to higher ground.  

We're gonna have to be selling tickets to this match!  Where's the ultimate venue?  Chadwick?  White Rock?  Surely this can't wait til DW03 and Merwin just ain't gonna do.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Oh no, Merwin will do just fine. We have a mile long National style track and a 6 mile wood loop so everyone can test there skills. Mark your calandars. May 17th, 2003. Thunderday! I will bring the BBQ grill so that crow can be good and cooked before you eat it Sarge!

I guess we could do a little team Hare Scramble too. Cory and I againt Irish and Sarge. Sarge, maybe you can bring a GPS. Just don't crash or Irish will break out his trail side emergency glove!

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33

I guess we could do a little team Hare Scramble too. Cary and I againt Irish and Sarge. Sarge, maybe you can bring a GPS. Just don't crash or Irish will break out his trail side emergency glove!
Watch it Thunder, you don't want to know where the IV gets plugged if you are too dehydrated :confused:

B

biglou

Oh this it too good! "Drug many a scared boy through the woods"? That was on TBS the other night. Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty, right? :debil: I figured the 2014 St. Louis supercross story would go something like this: "So I says to the girl behind the counter, Give me double pickles on my sandwich. Right then, this shabby, unkempt fella stops sweeping, and turns in my direction."

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
do you see now cory.do yuo!i told you, hair pullin' and eye gouging. "you listen to people who know;or i'll be baggin' and taggin' your toothless @$$ out'a here" lou, easy there big fella, i see that typin' finger is itchin' to fire off some HEAP rounds.....carefull........ :p i don't know if the axis of evil (cal, thunder) is your calling. man, i wish i could get that grenade to shudder....

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by TTRGuy

I see how it is, nobody wants the injured guy on their team. Geez you even pick some guy named Cary????? whilst leaving me on the bench. Who is this Cary fella anyway?
Come on Big Guy you're always welcome on team DFA, Airborne! :thumb:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i thought it was understood that you were on my side eddie, as my side is righteous and for the glory of all that is good in the world.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
i thought it was understood that you were on my side eddie, as my side is righteous and for the glory of all that is good in the world.

You know me, I didn't want to invite myself. WooHoo team DFA :yeehaw:

Now we need some recon on that Cary dude!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
cary's all ready scooted. too hot in here for him, or maybe "cary" is thunder's secret lil friend.you'll be ready to ride by may with the braces.yeh! remember who did that to ya, screw-ed up your knee by taking you out in the whoops....thunder....thunder...the evil one!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I thought this was between crash and Thunder33?

:silly:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Ok, so it's Sarge, Irish, and Eddie.  So Jamie and I will pick up BlueThunder to make our third person.  We'll be the Yami team.  Oh, and the winning team. :moon:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Corey!!!!!!! Jeeze, I get a little Loufinger and you go nuts on me. I like this idead of adding Blue Thunder to the mix. He is one fast young man. I just don't know if I want to be in the same race as Eddie. My thumb twitches just thinking about that!

Roost, you are right. This is between Crash and I, but, it is obvious that you must choose your faction now. Rooster, I know you will be coming down for this....join me now before it is too late. The path to the dark side is long and painful.....and it has Irish standing there with his rubber gloves on and a jar a Vaseline opened and ready to go.

COREY!!!! Or is it Cory? Either way, he and I will rule you!!!!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33

it has Irish standing there with his rubber gloves on and a jar a Vaseline opened and ready to go.

I am just hoping you need an IV from that post! You just don't want to know where it get's placed if you are dehydrated! ;)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Watch it Thunder, you don't want to know where the IV gets plugged if you are too dehydrated :confused:

Originally posted by IrishEKU
I am just hoping you need an IV from that post! You just don't want to know where it get's placed if you are dehydrated!

Uh....okay. Did you think I didn't see it the first time or are you just that unoriginal? Sounds to me like you really want to put that "IV" somewhere special. Well I have news for you mister, that is my dangerzone and you are forbidden!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i don't care if you have blue thunder, cory hame, corey feldman, carey heart, pink, mary kate, ashley and dikes on bikes! this is between thunder33 and me(not.."i", moron). i could see this a mile away, CAL bunking up with thunder. :| i can see it now, jammie's laying on the track, gasping his death breath after 4 laps , his helmet on, corey runs to him, leans over and jammie gasps out, raspy voiced " i am your father carey...." then dies. corey, perplexed, but obviuosly shaken; stands up, thrusts his fist in the air..."NOOOoooooooooo!" yup. somthin' like that.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
As funny as that was Sarge, it is JAMIE!!!!!! Not Jammie. Mr.Namespellingcorrecter.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
As funny as that was Sarge, it is JAMIE!!!!!! Not Jammie
hmm, let me check my book of names for children.......nope, says jammie right here, james or jamie for male children, but for females, the recognized speeling is, jami or jammie. sorry sweetheart...it's right here. :moon:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Actually Sgt.Can'tspelltosavemylife, Jammie is not the correct spelling it anytime. It is Jamie, Jaime, or Jamey, none of which are gender specific. So unless you have better material....Dick, shut yer hole!

Top Bottom