MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
mary kate, ashley and dikes on bikes! this is between thunder33 and me(not.."i", moron).

Okay, relegated back to the sidelines but you girls better be rubbing at least as much plastic as James and I or Cary and I will be forced to step into the fray and lap both of you whilst Sarge dry heaves on the side of the track and James wriggles on the ground :yeehaw:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What the hell kind of race is this?  A spelling and diction race?  Oh my!  I can't wait to find out the results of the smack talk spelling B. :silly:

Elk's offering smack talk school next Wednesday on a live webcast.  You two better attend! ;)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Twinkie just can't handle a smack talk thread without his name in it.  That's sad.  Maybe if we just ignore him, he'll go away. :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I never go away! :)

I may be reduced to a Walmart Greeter... but I'll still be here!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
WTF! now ed's taking shots at me.wow, i mean wow! twinny, no need for the web cast. when i need help squaring away a couple of upstart kids from a slight of build arachnaphobe, then you can be the one who puts the bullet in my head. yeh, i'll swap paint boys, but hear me now and believe me later. i will have my tetnus buster before i get any where near jami jammie jamey jamie and his rust bucket chain. oh..yeh, ed, lets not forget. thunder is the one that drove you and ammie amy ami ame, of the trails at a friendly trail ride and then took you out, with a carerr ending injury, in the whoops. you'd better adjust fire there mister. it's ok, all i need is me, my bike and my magnettic plastic jesus on my handle bars.don't matter who's on the line, it's how who finishes when. sorry to take after ya ed, here is a token of my love :moon:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Awww gee Sarge, you know I was just feeling left out after being shoved back to the sidelines :(

Yeah, James tried to take Aimee out on a hill but I don't know what the heck he is talking about getting me muddy. Never seen any mud at Chadwick!

Team DFA :yeehaw:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
yeh old buddy. every time you look into your lovely amy's eyes, i want you to think about "what if thunder woulda hurt amy like jamie hurt you" eyh, ruminate on that. i'd never do that. rode with amy many times, never tried to take her out.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thunder 33: "Check Fire! Check Fire! For the love of God, Check Fire!"

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Man, the three-dollar words are flying! And sarge is even spellin' 'em right!
. . . slight of build arachnaphobe . . . :thumb:
. . . ruminate . . . :thumb:
. . . magnettic . . . :think:
er, I may have spoken too soon . . . :confused:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
The thing is Sarge, I might treat a girl like anyone else on the trails, but I will go a little easy one the elderly so you are okay.

Ed-I guess it was just water, either way, I felt bad.

Irish-Just worry about your own fire buddy

Pred-Hey man, looks like our war is over.

Corey-Sarge is twice everyone's age!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Geez Jamie - quit with the sensitivity classes already, you're turning into a PC wacko. Don't worry about me none, if I feel you have roosted me or got the best of me on the trails, I'll come after revenge. Heck I don't want you sitting around feeling bad. I'll admit I am a little protective of Aimee or any other ladies but I'm fair game big fella. Wipe the tears and lets get back to matters at hand!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
What in the sam hill is going on here? Has vereyone gone soft? ;)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Soft? hell no!
Pred....you are by far not the supreme JMFM...but I will admit that you are a JMFM.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Okay Irish....
Originally posted by IrishEKU

Your behind is your own, I will do my spankin' when the time is right and there will be a few tree's around :p

Unless of course you would rather not make trips into the woods?

Why you posted that in another thread...I have no idea. But I will have you know that I have spent over 15 years of my life riding in the woods. The only thing that would scare me about riding in the woods with you is that picture of you that you posted! Otherwise, you might as well just prepare yourself for some disappointment because I may just be fast enough to beat Sarge on a track, but put me in the woods and I will fly! Now put that in your parachute and jump with it!

And don't use my behind and the word spankin in the same post ever again! I don't play like that.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33
Okay Irish....

Why you posted that in another thread...I have no idea. But I will have you know that I have spent over 15 years of my life riding in the woods. The only thing that would scare me about riding in the woods with you is that picture of you that you posted! Otherwise, you might as well just prepare yourself for some disappointment because I may just be fast enough to beat Sarge on a track, but put me in the woods and I will fly! Now put that in your parachute and jump with it!

And don't use my behind and the word spankin in the same post ever again! I don't play like that.
Is that the sound of "Freash Meat" I hear?

I am so looking to work in a new pair of gloves!

Don't bring Sarge into a discussion between you and I. He would wooop that A$$. I would just take care of it. LOL.

Jamie, I have no idea why you are dening my care!? I offer the best! I will take care of all needs short of surgery, just for you!

I have everything you need, medical attention, affection and care while you recover........

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by XR3J
Pred-just noticed the sig line. That wouldnt't be Sammy Hagar would it? :thumb:

I got this one P-Man....yes that would be the Red Rocker! :aj:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Is that the sound of "Freash Meat" I hear?

I have everything you need, medical attention, affection and care while you recover........

That statement is truly disturbing.  Has Irish been hanging with RainbowElk again? :scream:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom