380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Or the politicians not in our favor have the control! No doomsday idea there. And totally possible...........

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
380EXCman said:
Or the politicians not in our favor have the control! No doomsday idea there. And totally possible...........
so we'll be forced to be more stealthy in order to dodge the law dogs that will be chasing us.

I'm all for being quiet now while it's still legal for me to ride, rather than later when I'm trying to elude The Man.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Okiewan said:
I agree with the first couple of sentences ... I do not prescribe to the doomsday opion after that however. As mentioned before, Noise is the one problem that EVERYONE can relate to... saving the sand snails isn't enough motovation to get the masses going... problematic? Yes. The fact remains, Noise is the number one problem and if the day 380 predicted comes, it'll be because our bikes are too loud.
Exactly........stupid is stupid.
If I'm throwing back the beers, doing donuts in the campground/pits, in my shorts and no helmet, thinking I'm some kind of hero and impressing someone.........I'm an idiot......say something to me! But, if my bike is quiet....only the nearby campers/riders know I'm there. (Although the "idiot" thing is still an issue)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I got my Loud sucks shirt and decals today, very nice & very cool, now I need a stealth shirt

wirefryer#85

May 26, 2006
Okie! Should have posted that link on another thread and "let slip the Dogs of War" What a lovely bunch of meth junkies. (Not the Rider, of course.)

To bad the rider got rolled and his bike got stolen, probably the real motive behind the whole thing but interesting how the enviros twist it........ elsewhere :|

Yes, fender, helmet, and roost deflecter sized stickers would be good, someone needs to work on a saying along the lines of "out of sight, out of mind" to apply to the current noise problem.

Magellan

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 14, 2001
I just ordered 2 shirts and 3 stickers.
How about coming at this from the other side: "Stealth is Cool"?

mag.

jwussow74

Jun 14, 2006
great cause!

hey okie- thanks for organizing this! i just ordered two shirts... one for me and one for my dad. got some bumperstickers coming as well. good fathers day gift don't you think? you guys looking into smaller stickers for bikes and what not? something a little smaller than the bumpersticker would be really cool to rock on the bike. thanks again! -JW

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
See the site for freebie stickers, 2.5" x 2.5" fit nicely on the bike.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Okiewan said:
See the site for freebie stickers, 2.5" x 2.5" fit nicely on the bike.

Hey Okie, I haven't been around much lately but caught wind of your newest mission and LOVE it! I'm going to order a shirt or two but wanted to know if there are any more of the "bike size" stickers available for purchase so I can add them to my order. Can't seem to find them on the "loud sucks" site. Let me know and I'll get my order in! :cool:

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
The first hare scramble of the season for our local club was canceled due to "zoning issues" and excessive noise. This has been a regular venue for several years and is way out in the country. Would it have been canceled if it had been a horse race? I doubt it!
I'm going to post a link to this thread to our club bulletin board so we can all stickers and Ts. Maybe some of us can put the sticker across their tail pipe!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Thank you for the stickers!! I ordered several to pass out to other riders in the hopes of stimulating conversation/debate on this very important topic. Thanks again...

Top Bottom