Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
TS has been experimenting with the altered diet... on his way home from mi casa his gas was so bad he had to hang his butt out the "rear" window to let one fly.... thus the mess on the bedliner in the picture he linked to. Patman you are in big trouble.:scream:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
LOL Thump! That is a pretty nice poo stain Twinspar has going there! But where's the corn? :confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
:(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:)

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 194

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Fot thse of you that have not yet received them... I sent them to the address on the check. Is it still the correct addy?

Uh no. Hope the mailman will forward it.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Here’s a picture of my proudly displayed DRN sticker that I just took this morning in the parking lot at work. Just ignore the reflection in the window of the spodely photographer :eek: (Note there is no “splooge” dripping down from the window)

Attachments

• drn.jpg
    drn.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 173

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
got back in town to find mine on the table. Now the big dilemma: I don't have any vehicle worthy of putting the stickers on! Looking fo a possible new truck so I may have to hold off for now. :think

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
:)
Just got mine today and they look great.

Thump, Keep on eye on you mail box. I'm sending out the money for the extra sticker that I shorted you on the payment for.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Thump,
Been nice to know that was what you were going to do.
I used a Co. check with a PO box #
Did you send them UPS? They don't much like PO Boxes.
Matter of fact, if you sent them using a PO BOX number, they (UPS) should have rejected it right away. Hmmm....

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Jaybird
Thump,
Been nice to know that was what you were going to do.
I used a Co. check with a PO box #
Did you send them UPS? They don't much like PO Boxes.
Matter of fact, if you sent them using a PO BOX number, they (UPS) should have rejected it right away. Hmmm....
How else was I supposed to get then to you... Address it :
Jaybird
USA

All I recieved were the checks, no special mailing instructions. Sorry...:( I sent them regular mail, no UPS. Lemme know if it does not get there.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
It's a conspiricy against Hoosiers, SeniorKK! :)

Regular mail should have delivered to my PO box just fine....but, they aren't here.

(I coulda sworn I folded the check in a sheet of paper with my mailing address...maybe I goofed.) (shrug)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Thump it's a nearly thankless job!. I just want to say thanks again, and they look great on my trailer!:D

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by CC_RIDER
Thump, if you still have any left, please hold one for me! Let me know where to send the check.

Thanks
Will do. I bought a few extra but if these guys don't get theirs I will have to send my extras out. Will keep you posted.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Nothing yet.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
That is kinda weird that you hoosiers didnt get yours. Maybe you should checkout your mailman's truck and see it he's sporting your stickers! :p

Being as your alot closer than the rest of us, i'd say something isnt right. But than again, nobody said you hoosiers where fast at anything. :eek: ;)

Top Bottom