Third Annual “Sick of winter” 06 Spring kick off ride! 4/8 or 4/9?

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
Just to verify is this on the 8th or the 9th? May have 2 or 3 more of us to come along if there's room.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Steve St.Laurent said:
Just to verify is this on the 8th or the 9th? May have 2 or 3 more of us to come along if there's room.

SOW RIDE, Saturday the 8th of April - ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! Key time 10 a.m.! Everyone welcome Steve - I am sure that 70Marlin will have a re-do on the head count a couple more times this week and that we will make sure to have xtra dogs/brats and fixins for anyone wanting to just show up!! Last year I ended up with 2 full bags of left over buns - HAD PLENTY!!! Of course, I kept them for this years SOW....
If its ok with the Host of the Sow, I think this year we are gonna have a small riders meeting before we head out!! Kind of an intro time so we can see who is who... Whaddaya think Pat?? Kind of a "connect the dot" time!!
Woodsy :ride:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I posted on woodsy's how to get lost thread, but thought maybe the headcount was taking place over here...

Count me in, CR250 as well, and maybe a 3rd rider.

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
We'll be there and there are going to be 3 of us. What can we bring food/drink wise?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
woodsy said:
SOW RIDE, Saturday the 8th of April - ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! Key time 10 a.m.! Everyone welcome Steve - I am sure that 70Marlin will have a re-do on the head count a couple more times this week and that we will make sure to have xtra dogs/brats and fixins for anyone wanting to just show up!! Last year I ended up with 2 full bags of left over buns - HAD PLENTY!!! Of course, I kept them for this years SOW....
If its ok with the Host of the Sow, I think this year we are gonna have a small riders meeting before we head out!! Kind of an intro time so we can see who is who... Whaddaya think Pat?? Kind of a "connect the dot" time!!
Works for me! (Please post if your coming and how many) This new job of mine is kicken my butt! Its getting really tough for me to get to a puter to check up on this ride!. (ALSO: EVERY LEVEL OF RIDER WELCOME FROM YOU DOUBLE A's TO NEWBE'S. COME ONE, COME ALL !)

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Count me in, I'll be there. 1

Trevor

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
SOW....that is for sure!

Man, I sure hope the lower left side of the state didn't get the weather that we did yesterday . There is about 5" of heavy wet new snow around here. Just when it was all pretty much melted too. Can't wait to ride this weekend!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
CR250R@WINTERS said:
Man, I sure hope the lower left side of the state didn't get the weather that we did yesterday . There is about 5" of heavy wet new snow around here. Just when it was all pretty much melted too. Can't wait to ride this weekend!

Yea we got pelted pretty good too there CR BUT, I was out last night and took a quick tour of the area on my KX... Looking good!! If we get this next batch of rain they are talking about we may have to deal with a few mud holes but nothing we cant handle! Saturday is suppose to be dry and in the 50's!!

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
looking goooood... me and my old man larry P. are coming.. We might also be bringen another guy or 2.. sounds like we are going to have a great turnout.. Then again, i know how the rides work now.. so i won't count on everyone showing up" ah hem- :fft: woodsy".. he he he he he :p

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Hello all. Been on vacation and have not followed this thread.
Can't read 9 pages and comprehend. Is it this Sat. 10.00 at Holton, Inca's rum cake provided?

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Can't read 9 pages and comprehend. Is it this Sat. 10.00 at Holton, Inca's rum cake provided?

Yep - you got the important parts. I think technically is the horseshoe lake loop? (the more northerly one).

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
TCTrailrider said:

Hey TC - GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME!!!! You really should take the 9 page tour - lotsa serious stuff in there brother!! THe ride is at the Horseshoe Lot not the Holton lot. The Holton lot is located on Brunswick Rd and it is below Skeels Rd - the Horseshoe Lot is on 184th (not sure if the road changes name a fews after you turn on 184th off Skeels - it might) and it is located North of Skeels... Please make sure you know where you are going so you dont get lost before we get lost later in the day!! If you come I promise to do at least three of those back trackers that you liked so well up by Boon!! Could you carry that extra oil along again hahahahahaha.... Anyway,,,, yes, 10 a.m. at Horseshoe this Saturday.

crazytrails said:
Then again, i know how the rides work now.. so i won't count on everyone showing up" ah hem- :fft: woodsy".. he he he he he :p

You young whipper snapper..... I missed 4 rides out of the last 71,261 ride opportunities (ohhhhh,, you forgot - I was riding wheelies on a CR250 before your mom and dad ever met :yikes:) Let me know when you cross into the 30,000 ride range and THEN maybe I'll share a hotdog with ya!!! Oh yea, did your dad and I forget to tell you thanks for risking your life going after gas for us on the Indy Trip?? THat was real brave of you and also very respectful of us "mellower" travelers!! Your OK Craz!! ITs the rest of world thats backwards!!!
Speaking of doing someone a favor - Craz - wuold you jingle me about -,,,,,, Ohhhhh 9 a.m. on Saturday?? I got some stuff going on that day that I really dont wanna be late for!!! Tell ya what good buddy, you call me and wake me up and I will call your dad and rattle his cage!!! That way maybe us experieinced riders will have a half a chance of getting there for coffee???????
Ahhhhhhhhhhh,, come on ,, dont be mad cause I teased ch a little... Just consider the source, laugh about it and wake me up - thats what my wife does :rotfl:
Woodsyyy :ride: bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
jeezze woodsy, i didn't want a novel :blah: and your welcome, i didn't mind walking across a corn field to some strangers house to ask them if they could spare some fuel and not kill me.. i mean, its not like it was -neg. degrees out or something.. and if you and my old man didn't yap so much you wouldn't have to thank me.. :laugh: Anyways, im done yankin your tail, chain, leg, whatever you want to call it.... :fft:

well atleast until saturday :laugh:

Top Bottom