This is a ransome demand.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
And so your ASSUMING it's in HIS garage?:p

Look at the video. You can see the dimwit's SuperHawk, and the hybrid 426.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Twinnie's not kidding, he's pissed.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Twinnie's not kidding, he's pissed.
Yeah but he's not Mel Gibson either.

So his other bikes are there, maybe he's got a secret hideaway to keep the ex from getting at them. Come on the guy sleeps with 5 big dogs don't you think his helmet has hit the dirt a few too many times? He's a freaking nut case. Why I bet he's not answering the phone because he doesn't want to be traced. They can trace cell phones ya' know, don't you ever watch Nash Bridges?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
This thread is too weird, even for me :eek:

Is Twinnie really mad, wouldn't think so, after all, the man is pitsally.com. :think

As for the offer, to take the ex and all her debt :scream: man, what a deal :moon:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
I don't know, but some guy was just at Central Yamaha asking about putting a headlight and saddle bags on a 250F.

Something about a dual sport conversion or something.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm glad I live out here in sunny Cal, we're too busy riding to jack another's ride!!:) Too much down time in the snow boys.

Elk

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Umm, Elk, I think we average maybe 1/4 inch of snow a year in the Dallas area.

Of course, that doesn't mean there couldn't be some spare time for idle hands.......:confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Don't you find it odd that Mrs. TwinSpar HELPED? Could she be in on it? What would she have to gain? :think I think we shoul call Columbo.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Okay Tx, so I didn't get an "A" in geography!:)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So Elk would there be Federal charges for taking a minor across state lines? I mean it's only like 1 year old.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by Patman
So Elk would there be Federal charges for taking a minor across state lines? I mean it's only like 1 year old.

Oh man, and to think how it was being fondled:scream:

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Maybe she read the affair thread, and decided he was spending too much time with the other woman(bike)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Was it a consenting minor? Isn't all this just over a Yamaha anyway! You can't get convicted of a Felony if it involves a Yamaha, only a misdemeanor. hehehe You're sick tx, real sick!!

Elk

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah you know how those artsy types are, complete wackos! Remember the fruit loop that cut off his ear?! :scream:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
This reminds me of the guy who put the ad in the paper "Dirtbike for the wife" and the next day he gets a dozen are so calls from guys saying "You can have mine, btw, what dirtbike is it ?!" :p :confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
VERY consenting. I just had to kick her a few times and she came right to life.
:scream: He's psycho!

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Makes a man shudder to think of the debachery those poor little knobbies are going through.

I can't even imagine what the tie down straps are doing.:eek:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think Ivan did you crash this weekend? REALLY hard? What do ducks have to do with this? And would they use duck tape on the wife? With the animals and tape this sounds more like something your daydreaming about. Maybe you should call Gomer and discuss it.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
To be honest Ivan I was going to play a little joke on him and bring his bike back with the fron tire fixed tonight... but he has shown what a childish person he is so I am taking the babyf with me. I already know he does not have riding plans this weekend so it is not like I am screwing up any plans. Maybe this will get him to loosen up a bit about his piglet.

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Now this is funny!

Is Twinnie really mad, wouldn't think so, after all, the man is pitsally.com.

Come on Twinnie, take a a valium. Its a funny prank. One very worthy of pitsally and you know it.

Top Bottom