This is a ransome demand.

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
Somebody in Alberta doesn't have a clue. Or maybe, more accurately, none of us have a clue. Who's going to write the final chapter here?

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
I dont know if I would be going over to Thumps house to open the garage. Did you see that pack of hounds he put in his gallery?

HAHA! I hope this is a joke. If not its still funny.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
My last word before I leave for Cooperland.

CLICK HERE

This is no joke boys and girls. He starts this kind of crap all the time and I always warn him that payback is 10 fold. I guess he will listen better from now on.

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
have fun with twinspar's bike! (if his name is twinspar, why dosent he have a honda??)

Twinnie, too bad dude...try stuffing a rag in his airfilter & watch him kick for hours trying to start his bike...That will be some good payback!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
This is just a bit much for for me to handle....
Taking another man's bike is grounds for killin' in my book.

Twinspar, didn't I loan you my book? :p

-jeffd

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd
This is just a bit much for for me to handle....
Taking another man's bike is grounds for killin' in my book.

Twinspar, didn't I loan you my book? :p

-jeffd
Careful Bubba, I know what you ride too. 10 fold... and trust me, I can be sneakier.

KamikaziRida

Dec 30, 2001
Gives me chills to just think about Thump's dogs... LoL
1034thedogs-med.jpg

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by dell30rb
(you dont want to see your bike after gomer messes with the shiney parts!! (they will be unshiney, to say the least!))

And greasy:p

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
This has gotten ugly!!!! If someone (besides my dad) messed with my bike I would be pissed too. I hope this gets settled with nothing bad happening.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Hey, I've never ridden a blue thumper, can I ride the thing at Cooperland?;)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Speedy, I think you can relax, I wouldn't think Okie would allow this to go on if it were out of hand - ;) mind you, Twinnies bike is not only out of hand, it is out of house, and now, out of sight :scream:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
Careful Bubba, I know what you ride too. 10 fold... and trust me, I can be sneakier.

LOL!

Thump, don't make me violate my parole....
I ain't going back, no sir.

-jeffd

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'll bid $5.00 for the front wheel aasembly as long as the knobies are in good shape :p

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Speedy, I think you can relax, I wouldn't think Okie would allow this to go on if it were out of hand - mind you, Twinnies bike is not only out of hand, it is out of house, and now, out of sight

hehe... with the attitude Twinnie is showing, it might be out of oil too!:aj:

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
That video has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Poor ol' Twinnie sitting in his garage talking to an empty stand while making poorly done YZF noises...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Well.... I'm real glad all you people think this is a fun joke. It most certainly is not. I had the misfortune of thinking the moron was (key word) my friend. Sure we have had our disagreements, online bantering, and general smack talk but this has been pushed too far.

I had another long day at the office, cub scout meeting for my oldest, and went over to his house as quickly as possible (after dropping of my son). The house was dark, no dogs barking (kennel time I imagine). My common sense somehow took over and kept me from ramming my damn truck through his frail metal garage door. Common sense dictates that a man's property should not be messed with (at least not for a long duration). I let common sense win.

Granted, I was not much (emotional) help during his time of need (I'm not an emotional person unless you consider happiness and anger the only emotions), but I tried the best I could. I've been there for him when he was in a car accident and when he blew out his knee. For the most part, we were good friends. Sadly, no more.

I am off to Cooperland to retrieve my bike. Something I can't really afford work-wise or financially. Before you "It's a joke, he's really going riding" folks jump on that bandwagon, stop now. I can't ride. I have a family and responsibilities at work. I'm going to have to spend the next 8 hours driving to retrieve my bike from dillweed and then get back to work without any sleep. Some friend I picked!

I'm choosing the mature way out of this thing. Get the bike and never, ever deal with the moron again. It's a sad way to end a friendship but he brought it on (even though it obviously doesn't matter to him).

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by dell30rb
ooooh...

anyone else care to get on the soapbox? :eek:

I just had to check back one more time and I get this????

This... coming from someone who rides around in their backyard, wearing kaki's, t-shirt, and nikes while riding an 80? Give me a break! :silly:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Twin, you know your bike is safe with Thump and will come back better than it did when it left.. Give the guy some credit.

I can certainly see why you're over-reacting.. But you've got to realize, you're over-reacting. Thump had good intentions.

You've got a week to think of a way to get even with him until he gets home.. Remember, 10 fold. ;)

Try to look on the bright side.. It's your turn to get even now. :scream:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Twin I commend you acting skills if this is a joke, you have almost everyone fooled,
If not, this is a prank that got taken too far, hah.
You know you will get your bike back, with the tire fixed so whats the biggy?
My fork seal is leaking if anyone wants to take in and fix it for me please do ;)

I am sorry but I can't help but think if thump didn't even go to coopertown and you went all the way there:eek:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am off to Cooperland to retrieve my bike. Something I can't really afford work-wise or financially. Before you "It's a joke, he's really going riding" folks jump on that bandwagon, stop now.

Yeah right :D :moon:

Very mature, only one problem to this way of thinking. If the bike and trailer are back home, then the joke is on you.

Better make the trip worthwhile, we want a full ride report on Cooperland, we need to secure Cooperland for DW02 - it's up to you and Thump to make it happen.

These boys don't belong to the NTSP for nuthin - that's North Texas Smack Pack for those who don't know. Be good. :confused:

Now, if Twinnie could have made it to Thumps office/parking lot to let Thumps tire down (allegedly), one would think he could have made it to his house to collect said trailer and bike hmmmm, ain't buying none of them excuses either, cub scouts, work, meetings etc. In real life that bike would have been home before noon today. :silly:

Happy campin Twinnie and Thump

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Hmmmm....I have my ideas about this whole situation, but I'll just wait and see how it all turns out.....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom