This is a ransome demand.

ghunter

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 24, 2001
Thump, I sure hope you know him very well! Maybe I'm not reading this the way everyone else is, but he sure seems PO'd.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh he's PO'ed, I'm SURE, TwinSpar is such a tight..... uh, well lets just say he could poke a hole in KTM seat foam. ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by kingriz1
Now this is funny!
Come on Twinnie, take a a valium. Its a funny prank. One very worthy of pitsally and you know it.

It is not a funny prank. I don't think you would be saying that if you were on the recieving end...

Speaking of being on the receiving end.... Thump... look out at your parking lot. Your Durango is listing to one side. What's up with that? Still having fun Thump? That was just to let you know I am serious. No more jacking around.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Thump... look out at your parking lot. Your Durango is listing to one side.
Funny man.:think Good thing I keep my cigarette lighter compressor in the back. Letting the air out of my tire was what I mean by childish behavior. Well it is too late. This latest stunt has caused me to start my vacation early. I am now at home and by the time you get off work I will be headed to Cooperland... with your bike and your trailer. No worries though, I will take plenty of pictures and video. Sorry bubba, you loose.:silly:

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Well ,

I still think its funny. And so does pretty much everyone else that i can tell. Your acting like he pushed the bike off of a bridge.

Hmmm.....

You know the old saying if your gonna do the time, do the crime!

haha! just kidding. i have a couple of valiums if you need any twinnie.

Oh man that is some weak sh8t. Letting the air out of his tires or even worse you slashed them. Now if you would have taken all four of the wheels or better yet took the whole truck. I would take my hat off to you.

Let me get this straight he pulls a prank ( a good one at that), and the reason behind it was to have a little fun and fix your tire for you, and you go and let the air out of his. hmmmm....................

If that is all you got you need to retire pitsally or pass her onto a person worthy of her..

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I just talked to Thump briefly. He has a flat tire in his parking lot and it REALLY hacked off! He was inflating it when I called and just said "If he thinks this is getting even with me he better go get a car crusher!" and then he hung up. So I called TwinSpar and he went off on me because he thinks I'm "giving that lunitic ideas, and for all he know's this was my idea!" both of these guys have snapped! I really don't think the outcome of this will be pretty :mad:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Methinks we have been had, Twinspar is probably heading off to Cooperland with Thump to check out the DW02 location.

Good one guys :D

Last edited:

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
I thought that. Either this is all a put on.

Or twinnie is a cry baby.

I hope you and bundu are right on this one.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Oh, Oh, just picked up an APB on the police scanner, looking for a Durango with bike trailer in tow, with a couple o bikes in the back - searchin the north Dallas area, I35 fully covered :scream:

:think

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Three things I know as FACT.

1. TwinSpar is NOT going to Cooperland.
2. Thump's bike is having technical difficulties and he was "Going no matter what."
3. TwinSpar got a flat this past weekend.

Draw your own conclusions but it's looking pretty bad.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
OK, I get it, Thumps bike is out of commission, and good old Twinnie offered his ride, as well as his trailer, as long as Thump fixed the flat. (and brought the bike home in one piece !)

Good on yer Twinnie !

Have a great time in Cooperland Thump, wish I could have joined the Heartland spodes on the scouting expidition.

:D

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I just spoke with Twinnie again and this is no joke.

At least Patman can get Thump to answer the phone, he won't even pickup for me.

Unfortunately, this is getting out of control

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
At least Patman can get Thump to answer the phone, he won't even pickup for me.
He never does. :debil:

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I still think its funny. And so does pretty much everyone else that i can tell. Your acting like he pushed the bike off of a bridge.

If thumps riding it, he might as well have pushed it off a bridge!:eek:

If this ain't a joke, thump better give twinnie his bike back before things get ugly!
I would go INSANE if one of my friends took my bike, molested it, and then RODE IT:eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey! Maybe we can get them on Celebrity Boxing?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Or Jerry Springer!
Well he did say he was taking it to Oklahoma....:think

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
This may be the funniest post I have ever read, sure it may be as real as WWF but I don't care this is great:aj:

Top Bottom