This PISSED me off!!!

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
XRpredator said:
Last time I went to Home Depot, I was getting ready to leave when two seriously good-looking 20-21 yr old girls come over to my rig as I was throwing the various nails, screws, and lumber I'd just bought into the back of the pickup. They both started wiping my windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It was impossible not to look. I thanked them and offered them a tip, but they said "No", and instead asked me for a ride to McDonald's.

I agreed and they got in to the back seat. On the way, they started undressing. Then one of them climbed over into the front seat and starts crawling all over me, while the other one surreptitiously stole my wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, and again on the 17th, 20th, 24th &29th. Also November 1st & 4th. Twice on the 8th, two times yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal*Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99.

I want to fight those girls.

dirtbikingdad

Oct 25, 2005
Way to lighten it up Predator. You stole the thread! :cool:

I cannot stand how people brag about doing things like this or how they think they are so smart for swapping price tags. Needless to say, I distance myself from those dredges of human life and hope the "best" :debil: for them.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Lest we forget, its better to be pissed off, than pissed on. Unless you are into that sort of thing, thats nasty. But, fighting scantly clothed women, another story. I have often wondered why playboy has never done a girls from home depot, or whatever. Just shopping here, nothing to see, move along! Vintage Bob

Top Bottom