zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
Dang, I was set up to get a new set of No Fear Elektrons once I can ride again, BUT... my wife held an Early surprise b-day party for me.. 2 riding buddies that were with me during my accident showed up and gave me a set of Thor Core 4 shirt and pants, with the rubber Yamaha logos on the rear of the pants, this stuff is pretty awesome. I was never sold on their gear on the past, but the attention to detail on the pants is Incredible, the shirt also is very good with cool piping around it. The pants blew me away with the quality installed in them, I wear a 34, fits perfect like my jeans, and there is plush knee room for brace wearers........ I know the Thor Core 5 gear is coming out in mid august, if this core 4 gears go on sale and you are looking for new gear, I dont think you will be let down on these duds.......

flyfishdoc

Apr 29, 2002
Yea my dad got the exact same stuff (Same size too) that you got, i've worn it a few times (when he let me) and its really nice. But Im a No Fear/Fox Guy. By the way, the FOX 02 jersey is the most comfortable, lightest jersey i've ever worn.

Top Bottom