Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Bob Murrary gets yet another :cool: :cool: from me! Not only did they build me a killer exhaust for the mighty (K)XR284 a couple years ago but their customer service is insane! Bob had developed a quiet core for his hand fabricated pieces of art several months after I had mine. Well I finally decided I needed to quiet my bike down a bit so I would pull the core and send it to him for modification. For some reason the core would not slide out even after a little "expanding" around the edge of the can with a screwdriver. I could slide a feeler guage all around but, nothing pulled free so I thought maybe some giant channel locks would help. Well I then managed to scar up and even fracture the metal around the outlet so I quit while I was ahead. I called Bob today and explained my error. He said "Just send the whole rear section and I'll replace the core, fix the damage and ship it back to you." all for the sum of $40! :aj: I sent it this afternoon and it cost me $18 so it's not like he's making out on this deal. :cool:

I'm so freakin' happy with Thunder Alley and Bob's service I asked him to build a system for the mini-monster XR80 that Rich built for my son. I can't wait, it's going to be SWEET! :yeehaw:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I've been extremely pleased with my system on the KTM too. Outstanding customer service.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
When I first bought a Thunder Alley system for my CRF450 I wanted to add an oxygen sensor bung to it to do data collection. I asked Bob if he would do it so I didn't have to weld on the new pipe and asked about the cost. He just had me send him the bung and said he would do it no charge. Well to get the O2 sensor out of the way while it was on the bike a standard bung wouldn't work, so Bob machined a custom version brazed it in and made a cap for it so I could run it with or without the sensor. He only charged me the standard price for an off the shelf Thunder Alley system. A fantastic product and customer service that is second to none. :cool: :cool:

Top Bottom