To all my chat friends and others just wondering

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I miss you guys and gals during the day :whiner:

As you know before I disappeared, my dad and I were closing our body shop and I was jobless. I took for granted that it would be a piece of cake for me to find another job real quick, it turned out it wasn't to easy. 3 weeks went by and I started to sweat just a little, as I could find nothing in a 50mi radius of home. As a last resort I ventured up to the Sun Valley area of Idaho 100mi away from home and was hired on the spot by a real busy shop up there. Hehe, they had heard of me via some paint reps and was waiting for me to decide to come to the area. I am making twice the money I was making for myself mostly due to the money that is in the area. Lots of filthy rich people and movie stars live in that valley.

There is no way I could afford to live there, a small appartment cost $1,000 a month so I drive back and forth. The drive is scenic so it helps quite a bit.

I thought I would just take my 23ft self contained trailer up there to an RV park and stay during the week but they want $450.00 a month for a trailer space up there, oh yeah,well they throw in cable :scream: lol

With the Honda Accord I just bought, It cost me about 150 a month in Fuel, plus I'm home every night so its not so bad.

Thought I'd let you know where I have been, in case you were wondering, you bunch of hosers.

Now that I'm settled in the new job, maybe I'll get some more DRN time. hehe
Later :thumb:

B

biglou

With all that extra money you're making, you should fly in for Jamie's birthday bash next weekend. After all, I did drive all the way to Reno just have you smoke me on the whoophilldragrace... :p

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Glad to see you found gainful employment. :cool:

Too bad about the distance, and the (WHOA!!) price tag on parking an RV.

Stop in and say hi soon.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
great news sire. have ya' checked into the pricing on a refrigerator box under an off ramp? those things are alot more spacey than they look on the outside

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by sfc crash
those things are alot more spacey than they look on the outside

That is like that container calling the box empty!

Top Bottom