Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Came across this piece today and enjoyed it so I thought I'd share.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bV_041oYDjg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bV_041oYDjg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Very well done! Thanks for sharing it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Cool vid Chili!

I'd be Canadian if you could do something about the cold. I could open "Patman's Pop Tarts & Bait Shop".

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Isn't Tom Brokaw a canuck? or am I thinking of the late Peter Jennings? Or maybe it was William Shatner . . .

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Not sure about Brokaw (for some reason i am thinking he was from Illinois) but I am pretty sure Jennings was Canadian and Shatner altho born in Canada is actually a child of the universe.

BTW excellent video and true. Just wish I could travel into those mountain areas

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
makes me want to give Canada a big hug right now! and ask them if big brother doesnt stop beating us up over here can i come live with them.

or i could follow the neighbors 4 houses down that researched on google the most generous state to live in for welfare.... they picked up and took off for tennessee in the middle of the night

thanking God right now I live in the suburbs outside metro detroit area and am still working FT

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
90% of canadians live within 100 miles of the US border -- sounds suspiciously like they're massing for an invasion!

But, since they have fewer people (and a stronger and more sound economy) than California, maybe we should just make some kind of trade . . .

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
XRpredator said:
90% of canadians live within 100 miles of the US border -- sounds suspiciously like they're massing for an invasion!

But, since they have fewer people (and a stronger and more sound economy) than California, maybe we should just make some kind of trade . . .
To warm- their igloos would all melt :nod:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Jennings was Canadian for sure. He also had a place in Austin... to warm up I guess.

Since most Canadians live within 100 miles of the US how about scratching a line at about 200 miles and making me a smokin' deal on the rest? The United Kingdom of Patmanada would have no welfare and I'd run it like DRN.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Well done video.

If the new UKP doesn't have all those decency, ethics, and morals laws that so restrict my freedom to be me, I'll move tomorrow!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
YOU would be the High Lord of D.E.M.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Very cool Chili. Or, should I say, very cold. BUUURRRRRRR! :yikes:
What a beautiful Country. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
XRpredator said:

Trade Cali, and throw in Congress, too. Uh, but let's keep the Cali weather (minus mudslides, wildfires and such).

Top Bottom