Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I'll be rounding up anyone that wants to help with Trail maint in May at the clubgrounds. Let me know if you are interested in helping and what weekends are good for you.

Thanks
Fred

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Brain

I will be up there the weekend of May 20-21 and 27-28. I'll be at ROS may 6-7. And Mothers day is the following weekend and I'll be working.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Guys I will try to get away to give you a hand, let me know.
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Don, you could also check with Brad Birgy or Jeff Hunt, they are working on the two wheel trail north of county line. John Spence is also working on the west side of the North Missaukee trail.
Thanks for the help.
Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Just to give this thread a bump...
FredT, myself and others will be at the LMC clubgrounds next weekend (May 20/21) to do some trial maintenance. Everyone is welcome to join us! For those who have not been to Moorestown, the clubgrounds has electrical hookups and water. We always have a great time!
Mike

P.S. I almost forgot...when we planted trees last month I signed a document to provide a student with credit for community service. The school required 100 hours before graduation. As a member of a non profit organization (LMC), I would consider trail maitenance to be a community (motorcycle) service. :nod:

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
another bump on the trail maint. If I get a head count I'll be grilling chicken and burgers over the fire on Saturday night for dinner, I just need to kn9ow how much to bring. Sort of "payment" for you help.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Fred, I would include 5 club members (Hunt, Hunt, Dolata, Birgy, and hopefully Larry) who do not have acess to DRN. You know I will be there!
TCT? Marsh? Others?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
The invite sounds good but I am camping & racing White Trash. It will be the maiden trip for the new race trailer.
Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Would like to help and enjoy the great LMC hospitality, but the wife is away Girl Scout camping. I'll be home playing soccer dad, and doing some ground maintenance of my own.

Post some pics of that new Team Marsh race rig!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Last edited:
Top Bottom