fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mission complete - I have the package....it is stored in a safe place.....good thing you will be there because I could have been tempted to sell to a higher bidder....well that is what happens on tv and in the movies.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Where is everyone staying?

We were planning on camping with the Stephenson, but the plans have changed a little and they can't make it. Where is everyone else camping for the weekend. Smit Dog, you still going to LMC? And bringing the family? Last day of work for me this week and I can't wait to try out the new camper. See you all at the tree planting.

Mike

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The Smit-Dog family will be camping at LMC, arriving Friday evening.

Hopefully there'll be some extra room in the vehicles heading up to the Leetsville tree planting, as all we'll have is the motohome.

KTM-Winters: Is your boy still bustin' out wicked vroom-vroom sounds, or is he twistin' the half-waffle yet? I'll bring the cones for the XR-50 6-and-under pit bike race... :aj:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Yeah, he is twisting like crazy, just itching to get up to the mimi-Moose! Yep, he wants to try his first enduro! Glad to hear you are bringing the family. I guess we will change our camp and see you at LMC. Do I need to do anything special to be able to camp on the grounds?? I was hesitating to bring the XR50 if we were going to camp in Kalkaska, but if we are at the grounds and you have the cones, I will load the bikes up too. Here is a couple shots of my little hot dogs!

Attachments

• x048.jpg
    x048.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 166
  • x046.jpg
    x046.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 169
  • x043.jpg
    x043.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 161

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mike

There is room at LMC this weekend. There is a small fee for camping though. Look me up when you arrive and I'll check you in.

fred

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Thanks Fred! We'll do. Hope to be down there sometime around 6:00ish friday evening.

Last edited:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Small fee? Beer for everyone may not be a small fee Fred! Could get quite expensive, may have to dip into their retirement fund or sell a child.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Looks like the weather forecast has improved for this weekend (less rain). I may see some of you at the clubgrounds tonight or tomorrow morning at Leetsville.
Mike

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
For those that count planters in the last two pictures, there were more of us still over the hill that didn't get back as quick. Going by the button count, there were at least 34 participants and I think I missed some. It was a good turnout and we were finished planting by noon. Thanks to all who helped.

Young Ted

Top Bottom