Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay, you guys can enter some reviews... silly ones will be removed before going live with this, so it's all cool.

Let me know what the issues are.

Colors, layout, etc are not done, just want to check function right now.

Have at it: http://www.dirtrider.net/drn_reviews/

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Yes, I think other users should be able to add their reviews to ours. This might help with reducing the number of duplicate reviews on the same product. I also think it'd be great to have an ongoing product review that folks can read, update, etc. the product reviews forum is great, but the threads get clogged up with lots of other sort-of related items to sift through.

Another point- I had a hard time figuring out where to go to post a review. "upload product" button wasn't popping out at me.

"list" field was easy enough to figure out, but the very next one wasn't as clear. I took it to mean street price, but wasn't sure.

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Is it me or is there alot of black space at the top? As for the reviews, i like it. I use the search alot to see what other people have to say about things like gear bags and goggles and stuff. The more i play around with the review page, the more i seem to like the idea .

Top Bottom