rxraptor02

Aug 7, 2004
guys I have my kdx street legal in Michigan but I never put turn signals on it. Michigan doesnt require them. However Most states do and I am looking to sell the bike. I want to add just the trun signals to what i alreay have.

does anyone know of a kit with just the lights and swtich and the flasher/blinker part to make them work.

or where i might be able to but the needed parts to make somehting work?

Thanks
James

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Michigan lets you register two strokes for the street? Man I'd get a cr 500, with a supermoto kit and register that... Michigan rules!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
James, please do tell us how you road registered your bike in the state of Michigan. I've been wanting to do just this thing since forever.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
ws6transam said:
James, please do tell us how you road registered your bike in the state of Michigan. I've been wanting to do just this thing since forever.

Try the search. I know about a year ago I did a big post when I got mine registered. Basically you get a form from Secretary of State, go to the police station and get inspected, take the form back and confuse the crap out of the ladies there when they try and change your title over to allow it to be registered, and you're good to go.

I used Baja Designs stuff on my bike, but changed the rear fender to an MX style and swapped to a UFO tail-light/blinker setup. I'm happy with it, and the blinkers are bright enough to keep me from getting shmucked. Lots of funny looks on the road though, especially with it piped now. I can't tell you how many people have told me I'm stupid for riding a dirt bike on the road and how I'm going to get arrested, even after I tell them it's legal. :nod:

2168056_22_full.jpg

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
adam728 said:
I can't tell you how many people have told me I'm stupid for riding a dirt bike on the road and how I'm going to get arrested, even after I tell them it's legal. :nod:

2168056_22_full.jpg

So you really like it then.... ;) :laugh: :rotfl:

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
adam728 said:
Try the search. I know about a year ago I did a big post when I got mine registered. Basically you get a form from Secretary of State, go to the police station and get inspected, take the form back and confuse the crap out of the ladies there when they try and change your title over to allow it to be registered, and you're good to go.

So, do you think I could do this with one of those Service Honda CR500AFX machines??? :p Someone stole my street legal and Florida registered '83 Yamaha IT250 and I've never gotten over it. I really, really want another one. Maybe an '84 IT490. However it has to be two-stroke.

QUOTE]

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom