un-aggressive drivers anyone?

02yz426f

Nov 15, 2006
You bring up an interesting point. I was just talking about highway use on a flat surface. If I try to drive around 70 mph my car gets 29 mpg. If I set the cruise to 70 mph I get 33 mpg. Some cars might be different those are just my results.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How about this,gps control on all vehicles,set it and forget it. The lane with the exit and entrances has long been the fast lane in traffic,the stupid truck drivers camp in the center lane to avoid too much brake and clutch,they are smart! Daily activity for the worst section of road in the country,the Borman expressway,truckers"figure" that driving too close is a good idea,till 6 of them are totaled out from rear ending their buddy! 294 tollroad, 85 bumper to bumper in the left lane and getting passed on the right,perfect! Big signs,slower traffic keep right,so confusing,2 miles later, pay your money and sit in gridlock. Why I avoid these roads like the plague or chinese products! 1 mile from my house,first thing this morning,some overweight lady with a handicap card is sitting in the left turn lane,20 feet from the BIG WHITE LINE,no turn signal light for you. As I drove around her to turn left she looked to be reading car purchase papers. After I turned so did she! These people eat,breathe and breed,and buy guns!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Okiewan said:
BINGO!! Drives me insane. And it happens on just about every long trip I make. I swear, I've gotten passed by and passed back the same car 20-30 times in 100. Crazy. Mess with the radio, slow down. Make a call, slow down. Get in a conversation with the passenger, slow down...

Or my favorite, when a car blows by you and then nails the breaks because they have to turn, which they usually do without signalling.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Or the car blows by you and gets caught by the policeman with the radar gun just a little further ahead. :laugh:

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
I'm surprised that for what you pay for a BMW, Mercedes, or any other high end luxury car they don't include turn signals?

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
The luxury car companies offer what they refer to as city model vehicles with a turn signal delete option! At least that's what I tell myself everytime some dickweed turns abruptly without a signal.

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
I think Seattle probably holds the record for most un aggressive drivers. It seems like everyone is always driving around so slow in every lane like they are just out for a leisurely Sunday drive and don't really have any destination.

Move to Massachusetts!!!! :)

Top Bottom