Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Anyone have any good links for used bikes, Ive searched DRN, tried ebay, craigslist, want ads, to no avail. I know this is a tough time to find a TTR 125 for my gf, but shes all stoked to ride this spring. Shes a bit vertically challenged, so the seat height on the TTR seemed to suit her well. Also, anyone know the difference between the TTRL & TTRE, Im not well versed in the foo-foo dept!
Thanks in advance, Shaw

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I did a Craiglist search for "TTR" in Grand Rapids, Michigan and found three posted since the first of the year. If I was willing to drive a couple hundred miles I would probably find five times that many. They are a very common little bike on the used market.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
BadgerMan said:
They are a very common little bike on the used market.

Maybe in your area!

Im not driving 1000 miles to Mich for a girly bike,.. the gas would cost more than the bike :whoa:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I am really surprised........they are a dime a dozen here. And no, I was not suggesting that you drive to Michigan for a TTR.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
D3luxe said:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/mcy/587968329.html

There is on that is posted in the new york list, so it probably isn't TOO far from you. Looks like its in good condition as well, from the pictures.
Yea that one looks good,.. but Im looking for a 125E. Im learning that the 'E' with drum front brake has a 2" lower seat height, good for her shortness.
Thank you for helping, Shaw

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom