Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
BEDLAM BABY!!!

Perfect fall day, crystal blue skies, 65 at game time in Stillwater. Short of a day in perfect loam, it doesn't get much better than this :cool:

Boomer Sooner.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
You still ride?

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Peterson for heisman :cool:
OU needs to work on their defense a bit. Offense is mucho impressive but I see their defense as being a weak spot, not bad, but could hurt them in the long run......Good game no doubt.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The D gave up the big play (pass) today, for sure... not typical at all. I think that was a matter of game plan more than anything else, who'd think OSU would come at you in the air? They did however shut down the #3 rusher in the country. OU Handed them their first 14 points via special teams. THERE is a weakness. 2 weeks in a row the punter has duffed it. Clayton making that mistake was a fluke.. the guy is BIG TIME NFL material...made up for it with a punt return for a TD :)

Peterson? That's the REAL DEAL right there. 18 years old, plays like a vet.
8 100+ yard games (2 of them over 220!) out of the freshman box... ties the NCAA record, another 100 against A&M? We'll see. Can a Rookie win the Heisman? Doubful.

Somehow, no matter what OSU ALWAYS plays OU close. OSU could be 0-7, OU 7-0 and OSU win it. Just the way it is.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Sorry to change schools but still college football :cool:
How about them Terps, beat FSU for 1st time in 15 years :yeehaw:
fear the turtle baby!! LOL, probally wont being going bowling this winter but this was no doubt a high spot in a less than stellar season. GO TERPS

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
One of seven unbeaten teams in Division I-A before Saturday, Miami (6-1) lost at North Carolina 31-28 and dropped seven places.

Florida State (6-2) was the other powerhouse to take a major fall, slipping from No. 5 to a tie for 13th after a 20-17 loss at Maryland in another Atlantic Coast Conference upset.

THAT is a good day :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
If who do you hate, Boise State keeps hammering people the way they are, they will probably be moving up into the top ten.

God I hate them :debil:

Top Bottom