Well this is kick booty right here

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Looks like the wife will finally be getting a bike. Yup, I am in negotiations right now to hook her up with a 2003 TTR125. She has been jonesing since she sold her bike a year and half ago. And best of all this means I will get to ride more! Of course it also means slower riding and waiting for her to catch up. But you know what? That ain't no big thing. I can't wait for the oldest boy to hit riding age! Well, I can't wait for both of them to hit riding age but Brayden is darn close right now.

B

biglou

Originally posted by Thunder 33
Of course it also means slower riding and waiting for her to catch up.
Kinda like I have to do for you when we go riding? :moon: :p

Cool beans man, that TTR will prolly weigh about half what her previous bike did, too!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
That rocks me like a hurricane!

lessee . . . yellow plastic for the TTR125 . . .

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou

Kinda like I have to do for you when we go riding? :moon: :p

Cool beans man, that TTR will prolly weigh about half what her previous bike did, too!

Okay, number one, I believe if we go back and look at the results from the DW race, you were a few places ahead of me. Which was pretty damn disturbing for me and I am still in therapy over that.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am pretty sure that this bike will weigh less than the gas tank alone from her old one!

And if I can find Yellow plastic for it, you bet yer sweet booty it will be on there!

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
Nicely Done!

Mrs. DahlELama has often quoted that when the boys get old enough to ride that she wants a bike too for camping and other family outings. Mrs. DahlELama used to be a skydiver, so she has some 'no fear' genetics in her. She may be waiting for me to catch up on the trail ;) .

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Awesome news, T-Dog! Glad she wants to get back into it. I think all dirt bikers should have a woman that rides bikes too!!

B

biglou

Originally posted by Thunder 33
I believe if we go back and look at the results from the DW race, you were a few places ahead of me. Which was pretty damn disturbing for me and I am still in therapy over that.
Heck, I forgot all about that! I was just funnin' ya. Oh well, you gots three weeks to step it up... :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice!! :yeehaw:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou

Heck, I forgot all about that! I was just funnin' ya. Oh well, you gots three weeks to step it up... :aj:

(removing the honey bun from my mouth)

SAY WHAT?

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
I thought Hunny Bun was getting a new bike. Man, I just can't keep up with all the twists and turns on this site.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…