WER steering damper...how to contact the company

JasonRan

Jun 6, 2005
I have a WER steering damper that I need to buy a re-build kit for, but I can't seem to find their website anywhere! I know they have one because I have been there before! Can anyone steer me in the right direction...no pun intended! :coocoo:

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
Yamadad said:
Good luck, I found their customer service to be less than stellar.
They've been totally awsome in terms of customer service with me. I've had a couple of shocks and a pair of forks re-valved by drew and have nothing but praise for them. :cool:

Yamadad

Jul 17, 2005
bikepilot said:
They've been totally awsome in terms of customer service with me. I've had a couple of shocks and a pair of forks re-valved by drew and have nothing but praise for them. :cool:

I'm glad. Maybe I just caught them at a bad time. I don't know, but I do know I won't be a repeat customer. But, that's just me.

JasonRan

Jun 6, 2005
I e-mailed them about the rebuild kit and it only took about a day for them to respond. Not bad. They have admitted that they are not very computer savy. The re-build kit is $64.95 which includes the center shaft as mine is an older unit. Not too bad...beats $379 any day! I will probably order it today, so we'll so how that part of it goes!

Top Bottom