CRtwofity99

Jul 6, 2005
i have a 99 cr 250 with pro circuit factory sound silencer and a top end pipe. and i was curious what gearin i should use so i can hopefully get morelower end for wheelies and such. any help would be great thanks guys

CRtwofity99

Jul 6, 2005
i guess i should told you.. it was geared down a lil .. the gears go by way to fast for me id like to have more roll on power than all the power be exclusivly in the top end.. more wheelie friendly i guess

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
What is your actual gearing?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
CRtwofity99 said:
it was geared down a lil .. the gears go by way to fast for me id like to have more roll on power than all the power be exclusivly in the top end.. more wheelie friendly i guess

this doesn't seem to make sense to me.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
CRtwofity99 said:
i guess i should told you.. it was geared down a lil .. the gears go by way to fast for me id like to have more roll on power than all the power be exclusivly in the top end.. more wheelie friendly i guess

Gearing won't give you more low end power. To perform a wheelie, get in the meat of your RPM, twist the throttle and lean back a little --or-- you can slip the clutch. Stock gearing is what? 49 - 13 ??

Top Bottom