What to do?

Do I go and hang out with people I have NEVER met or talked to?

• Yes, go and have fun

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • No, find a way to entertain yourself

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Okay ladies (and guys that hang out in here...) I need some advice...

We are headed to Denver this Friday-Tuesday for a wedding. Phil's college roommate is getting married. Phil is going to the Bachelor party and I have been invited to the Bachelorette party. I don't know Jason's soon to be wife, from what I heard way back when they first started dating, she's psycho. Of course I don't know any of her friends. I just got my invite for the party...do I go and have fun with people I have NEVER met? Or just chill and find something to do? I'm sure I can entertain myself somehow...come on I'll be in Denver!

I don't know...I'm just not comfortable with people I have never met. I guess it's dinner at some fancy Italian restaurant, bowling and then going to some place called Sing Sing. Not quite sure what that is about. If I get bored or I am not having a good time I won't be able to just leave...I'll be stuck until someone heads back to our hotel. We'll have a rental car, but I don't think I can drive it not being 25 yet.

I have a few days before I have to contact one of the mystery bridesmaids about whether or not I am going.

Thanks for any advice!

blndebmbr

Apr 9, 2007
I'd go. I mean,you will be surrounded by strangers no matter where you go. At least some of these people will be obligated to talk to you....worse case scenario~I am sure Denver has cabs!!! You might be pleasantly surprised and have fun I mean, if she were that psycho why would he marry her???
Wait, don't answer that!!! :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I hate people but I would still go. Seems an odd setup for the night a fancy restraunt, then bowling in your fancy clothes and then SING SING (either a prelude to marriage or a karoke :yell: ).
If nothing else showup and make her jealous that you knew him in college and hint at the romance you 2 shared before Phil stepped in. That could make the weekend even more fun

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Old Guy you are such a troublemaker!

I vote for you going.

You'll undoubtedly be a hit!!

Go...try something new... take a taxi home when you want to get out of there. It isn't that expensive.

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have stuff in common with you guys though. I won't have squat in common with her...I KNOW she doesn't ride, snowboard, skate, workout, golf, etc....she was a dancer for Disney...I don't usually have stuff in common with other ladies my age....ugh...I hate being an adult and making decisions...

I've been to Denver quite a few times, but never at night. I know Hollywood is creepy at night...

You're funny, Dave! I'll keep that in mind...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
The trip was awesome!! We put over 800 miles on our rental car and it had 5 miles when they gave it to us! lol We did a little driving!! The bachelorette party was fun. Started out a little weird, but got better. I was up 24hrs without sleep and only had 3 before that...yeah I was beat! I wrote about the entire trip in my blogs on myspace. So I know a few of you are on there. If not you need to add me as a friend so you can read about it! www.myspace.com/m2racing

We did a lot of things, met a lot of people and the weather was great! We have a ton of pictures! I'm glad I went to the party though.

OH yeah...Kateri is really nice and has a great group of friends. I guess her and Jason smoothed things out over the past couple of years and/or she grew up.

Last edited:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Soooo Tracie, It Was Just Fear Of The Unknown?? Kinda Like Riding In The Woods For The First Time, Or At A New Track?? Hee Hee.

Dave.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Exactly, Dave!

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
approximately3494 fence sitters are glad it turned out well and you had a good time. Try anything new that you think is sane and wont make you hate youself when you sober up

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…