WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Hills and valleys golore. 125 miles of single track. A main loop that is 20-30 ft wide, goes around the perimeter, so its hard to get lost for long. Off roaders paradise. do a search and you will find loads of info hear.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Walt must have took a shot to the head. :eek: There are about 125 miles of trails, but it's not single track. It's two track. We ride alot of single track...because we blaze our own trails. Many hillclimbs, alot of rocks, roots, and almost no mud. The area drains so fast, you can wait for the rain to stop, or ride in the rain, and mud is not an issue. Most of us locals ride big bore fourstrokes or modded 200/250/300 twostrokes. The hills require torque. There is usually no room to get a run at the hills, so you need tractable power...and plenty of it. It would not be much fun on a 125. There are areas that are good wide open 4th/5th gear trails, and also areas that are good for trials bikes.

I've ridden Chadwick, MO, St. Joe, MO, Crab Orchard, IL, Loretta Lynn's, Salsbury, TN, Cooperland, OK, and many other places in this area. I haven't found a place that I like as much as LBL.

Come up and ride with us at the Spring Ride April 30-May 2.

We've had a couple of guys from Corinth, MS riding with us on a regular basis now. You know Brad Coffman or Keith Jakson?

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
humm, i dont guess i know those guys, i hope to get up there this year to ride. i'll have to do a search to find out where to go, i assume there are more than one place to in to it?,, by the way,, what are the names of the lakes that the land is between?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Turkey Bay OHV area is the only riding area in LBL. LBL is between Kentucky Lake and Barkley Lake.

Check out the thread for the spring ride. There are links to the past two rides we had here. There is alot of info in those threads regarding location, places to stay, maps, etc.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
1 track, 2 track, no track, they have it all.
I stand corrected. But in my defense, I always stay to the right, kinda like staying in your lane on the road. Some how I still manage to bounce off trees, no matter how many tracks. Nevada Sixx, come join us for the spring ride. There are all skill levels represented, so a riding pardner is not an issue.

Top Bottom