LBL Turkey Bay Fall Ride Nov. 12-14

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
It's time for the Fall LBL ride!!!!!! We've had great rides every time. The last two have been wet and we've still had a blast. Instead of repeating all the info. about location and riding pass fees, I've provided links below to the past few rides we've had. All the info. is in there. Let's RIDE!!!!!! :ride:

2004 LBL Spring Ride Thread

2003 LBL Fall Ride Thread

Confirmed Rider List:

CAL
LLovett
Darby
Little Spew
jsned
Jaybird
Jaybird's li'l squirt
Mikeb
Paddy
Tim B.
Keith J.
Andy D.
Bvulcan
Terry Ross
Noah Ross

Last edited:

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Im in!!! I have tried to make the others and let things get in the way. :pissed: This time I am getting my priorites in line. If I dont show up I give everyone here the freedom to make fun of me, when ever they need to dump on someone. I am skipping the Ironman GNCC to do this ride. It was on my list to do but have done it the last 5 years, and could stand to miss one. (still plan on going to watch if anyone wants to meet up). Money is good, no other commitments, and a few Kitchen passes built up. See you there.

Ill camp, to the left of the road, be there Friday Saturday, leave early Sunday.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Oh CRAP

Ill have to miss this one. :bang: Friday is my pa-inlaw's retirement party and Sunday Im moving the Inlaws. (Im renting and driving the moving van) This is a cant be outta town kinda weekend. This bumms me down, cause I was really looking forward to this ride. :|

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I am going to make every effort to make this ride.
I'm already sick from having to miss DW. I need to make this ride.
I'm gonna try to talk the youngest boy into coming too. He's still a bit iffy on trail rides, so TB should be perfect for him to gain some confidence.
My brute bike fits me a bit better now than it did last TB visit I made. I am a bit worried about my pretty new graphics though, since I always manage to kiss a lil bit of terra firma when at TB :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Ill have to miss this one. :bang:

Oh crap is right! Can't you talk them into moving another weekend!? That stinks! :pissed:

Jay, glad you and the youngan are making it!

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
AWWW YEAAHHH ... You know us Ole Tennessee boys will be there :cool:

Hope it aint no "40 degree rain" ride like last year. Dont get me wrong that was one of the funnest rides I've ever been on ... I am just getting too old for that stuff.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Mikeb said:
I am just getting too old for that stuff.

Too old! HA! :rotfl:
You don't hear my dad whining do ya!? :nener:

I assume Tim is coming with you guys?
What about John? I'm sure he'll have some excuse for missing this one too. :moon:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Corey, did ya get the pictures?
Mailed them Monday.

Got em! Thanks alot Walt! Ya even threw in a few extras! Mandy's little brothers will get a kick out of the freestyle pics. :cool:

Wish you'd get back down here so we can feed you! We owe you one or two or...

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Eddie....where you at man!? You gonna make it? Anyone heard from him? Surely you haven't decided to stay in PA have you!? You missed Dirtweek. You missed Loretta's. You can't miss this one!

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Guess what... I think that the last sera race is that weekend....

Cory your timing always SUCKS.
whats wrong with the weekend after?
I caint wait to go but Im not gonna loose the whole series over a TB ride. Its open year round, whats wrong with your timing. There are 10 races and you planned on riding TB on every one of them.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Races, reunions, work...blah blah blah. You're impossible man! If you wanted to ride with us bad enough, you'd be here. :bang:

The weekend after is too close to Thanksgiving. Too many people travel for T'day and don't want to travel 2 weekends in a row. Besides, you wouldn't be able to keep up with us anyway! :rotfl:

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
10 races and a 10 year reunion. LBL rides on every occasion.
Whoever wins the last race is gonna win the series. Theres 4 of us that can actually win the whole year. I got to keep the pace up so I guess I should wait til after the season to get a ride in with ya.
What happened to all of you at LL?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
You need to change your screen name from RahRah to BlahBlah. ;)

We went for another loop or two then cut out. I took a little spill and ended up with a pretty good headache and the mud ate my rear brakes for lunch. It was about 4:00 or so when we left and I figured you all were running your sweep run, so we just cut out.

Was Sunday still sloppy or did it dry up a bit?

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Sunday was a real good ride. The water had ran away from most spots and traction was still hard too find. On the hard stuff there was no traction. You had to ride the loose edges were all of the roost had gone too. It was a heck of a good time though.
I burned up the clutches in the kx and then rode the GG Sunday.. You could have hung with us on the two loops we rode Sunday. We pretty much sat down on the hills and sloppy sections. There were lots of bottlenecks though. The trail had to bypass one hill and I cut a few detours on a few other. Youdve done fine as long as you followed me.hehehe he It was fun thats for sure.
I was out on a sweep run when the bottom fell out. That sucked. Then my clutches.

Did you get Lonnie back going?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
Did you get Lonnie back going?

Nope. He took a nap in the truck.

If you'd get you a real bike (thumper) you wouldn't be burnin clutches up!

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
clutches go out faster in 4strokes than in 2 when Im behind the bars. your not supposed to clutch a 4stroke all the time yet I do. And besides they dont start without another 25 pounds being added to the already heavy weight.
I dont even know why they make boat anchors out of 2 wheels. 2 strokes are fun and add some adrenaline to the rush. :nener: :nener: your 4 stroke caint stay in front of my 2. :moon: :yeehaw:
Hey Walt I should get a chance to do some experimenting in the next couple of weeks with the flywheel. I havent forgot about you Ive just been running pretty hard around here. I can say that the 11 oz. is close to the ballpark that you want to be in. You probably wont want anything less anyway.
Ill get back on this thread and let you know the progress. I should be back in action by this weekend. If the clutches dont come in I will play with it Sunday.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Well Im out... i wish I were there. My brother is going out of town for a change so I get to run the store. If he cancels somehow Im there.

Top Bottom