Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
Whats It Worth?

Hey this 1995 KDX 200 was listed on e.bay and wasnt sold. We checked it out a few days ago, looked perfect, nice seller, started 2-kick in single digit temperatures. I know about KDXs and i think it would fit me well. The seller asked me what price id offer him (theres 2 other prospective buyers)

Heres a description: Brand new top end (ProX Piston and Rings), crank rebuilt 3 months ago, Boysen Dual Stage Power Reeds, FMF Gold Series Pipe (Gnarly Woods), FMF Spark Arrestor, Devol Aluminum Radiator Guards, Brand New EBC Clucth, Brand New Sidewinder Chain and Sprockets (Titanium Counter and Tool Steel Rear, Titanium O-Ring Chain), IMS Titanium Pro Series Foot Pegs, Magura Hydraulic Clutch, Forks and Shock serviced 3 months ago, All new wheel bearings, and linkage bearings, brand new EBC Brake pads front and rear, All new plastic, Aluminum Brush Guards,Trail Tech Endurance Computer, frame and swingarm Powder Coated, New tires put on bike 3 months ago.

It comes with: Dynoport Pipe, Answer Spark Arrestor, Renthal Bars, Extra Brush Guards, 2 extra Head Lights, 2 New Front Fenders, 1 New Rear Fender, 1 New Seat, 4 new radiator Shrouds, Radiator Fins, Front and Rear Brake Pads, Front and Rear Wheel Bearing Kits, Extra Levers, Chain Guard, Kehin 36mm Carburetor, Radiator Hoses, Kick Start Rebuild Kit, plus many more.

What would be a good estimate on its value? Any opinons would be much appriciated
Brad

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I looked that one over as well. Rather nice looking bike in the blue/purple colors (is that the one?). rather well gone over maintenance wise.

nrvs-nelly

Oct 25, 2003
Any bike is only worth what someone will give you for it. Doesn't matter what the book value is. It can be listed below value and still not sell.
As far as buying it, go in low and negotiate. I'd start at around $1200

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
KTM Mike said:
I looked that one over as well. Rather nice looking bike in the blue/purple colors (is that the one?). rather well gone over maintenance wise.
yeah thats the one. the seller is a nice guy; honest and knows his bike.
Thanks for the replies Zerotact and nrvs-nelly

Top Bottom