Motoracer13

Dec 31, 2006
Did anyone notice that there wasnt much other than a few mentions of the AMA? At the podium you had a clear veiw of an FIM logo but not an AMA logo in site. The only AMA logo I saw was on the side of the gate when they would show a cross shot of the riders on the line. Even at the end of broadcasting there wasnt the usual " Every rider was an AMA member, are you?".
Something smells bad and it isnt from the chili at the sx opener party tonight.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
well, as an offroad rider -- what does the AMA do for me? my local ride club does much more as well many of the state organizations. AMA is all about the roads and your $$.

jcarautos1

Dec 3, 2007
I just want to know if anyone coppied the ama races from the tv. The f****n power went out 5 minutes before it aired on 607 Speed channel and i didn't get to see it. Please if anyone recorded it I will pay for a coppy.
Thanks, Jess

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
IndyMX said:

Thanks for the link. :cool:
Wow, interesting article on page 4 titled, "Supercross in Termoil". According to that article, they are planning another race outside the US in 2009, possibly Europe, Australia, or Japan! Personally, I don't agree with awarding two championships for the exact same series, but whatever.

Another interesting article on page 7 titled "Downsizing Motocross/Supercross" Refering to reducing the cc capacity to 350cc for the MX1 class in FIM by 2010.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, and there was another article on the last page about AMA Pro Racing being sold off..

Looks like AMA is on it's way to irrelevance..

Top Bottom