slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
After doing 10 practice laps last weekend I noticed my right arm was really tight and pumped. Then when I came to a seated position the muscles locked up and I couldnt straighten my arm out for a few minutes. The forearm muscles and my bicept were so contracted tight that my arm was stuck. Eventually it loosened up a little, but I still had to force my arm straight with my other arm. At one point it popped and straightened out. But everytime I bent it, it would sieze up again for about 30 min. Is this muscle problems or some kind of tendon problem?

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
Its toast...you're just gonna have to cut it off!

On a serious note, you possibly tore something or strained the muscle. Is it constantly painful? one muscle more painful than another? possible pinched nerve in your shoulder causing your arm to hurt but its not actually your arm. My buddy had this happen to him. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary but his wole arm hurt bad. He iced it for 2days but it wouldn't go away. He fell asleep and the he rolled over onto the ice, on his shoulder. When he woke up he could move his arm again.

Top Bottom