Where all you from? please participate

vetwfo'er

Dec 18, 2000
SE Pennsylvania

Hey Jade,

I tried to respond to your email and kept getting a wrong address error. I'd still like to get you the info about Tower City.

vetwfo'er

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
cr125_king

Spokane WA area, I ride trials near the Canadian border just below Christrina Lake.

CrazyTed

Jul 26, 1999
Born and raised in Southern NJ, riding the tight, sandy stuff. Currently live in Virginia Beach, VA and can't wait to escape to a more rural area. Currently ride at my club's property or at a Virginia Championship Hare Scrambles Race. Also hit the occasional East Coast Enduro Association race....

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Christrina Lake???

hey bsmith: The guy I bought my bike off was from Christrina Lake. He came up here, by Kelowna and I bought it of him.Just wondering if you ever rode with the guy who used to own my bike? .I forgot his name, but he rode a 1996 CR250>all stock and he was from Christrina Lake.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Central Iowa

Spend most of my time at Bluff Creek in southern Iowa, a little messing around at my folks place in Denison.

E-mail me if you want to go play in the dirt sometime! I have never been to Timber Ridge, except to party when I was in high school WAY back in the early eighties. Do they still have that huge dowhill jump where if you don't clutch it you'll sieze up?

RADMAN

Jun 20, 2001
Montgomery, Texas

Montgomery, Texas here...Just North of Houston...I just joined a nice 850 acre facility near here called Outlaw Trax.....

KXsteve

Apr 10, 2001
Well, i'm no-where near any of you guys or gals!!

I'm in South Australia, and usually ride at South Coast MX track. i have ridden down at cape jervois, and also Pt. Gawler. (pretty much opposite ends of the state!)

Steve

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
SW Wisconsin, about 1/2 hour from Milwaukee. Have to drive several hours for any really good riding. :(

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
125 King.
Never rode with any one from Christina Lake. Most of my riding is about 25 miles south of the Border. Logging roads and trails, not to many 2 strokes cruising around.

philb

Oct 28, 1999
I'm from NW New Jersey, I have a few secret trails locally, but that is fading fast, now mostly ride in PA., TowerCity Trailriders(12,000 acres) and take quite a few road trips to Va., near Fredericksburg, and in the GW forest near Edinburgh, Va.

Top Bottom