MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I think the chair we ended up with is a green one - regular ole folding chair, no fancy stuff. You can check it out when you get your flag, boom box and compressor stuff that you left behind :)

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Mully, YOU have my chair! I shoulda known. It's always the quiet ones. :silly:

If the chair you have has a removable back, it's the one I left. Don't worry about sending it back. I have 8 or 9 just like it, but that was my only blue one. :ugg:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Removable back ?? This one is the all in one type. Cloth goes from the front (wear you park your caboose) all the way up to form the back rest part. Not really (?) removable. Or do you mean forcefully removable. ??

Mully

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Maybe you don't have my chair. Mine is the collapsible type with a separate cloth seat and backrest. The cloth backrest on my chair is no longer attached to the rivets. If you pull up on it, it comes right off.

That's the only quirk I can think of. . .unless you're talking about the unusual odor.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I lost a blue one without arms. Sunday morning when the Heartland Spodes were loading there was a blue with cup holders there. None of the HLS claimed it and Okie was the only other person there. It is here if it's yorr's I'll be happy top mail it. Send me an address

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I have the blue armless one. I'll see you soon.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by justql
Sunday morning when the Heartland Spodes were loading there was a blue with cup holders there. None of the HLS claimed it and Okie was the only other person there. It is here if it's yorr's I'll be happy top mail it. Send me an address

one cup holder or two? mine only had one on the right side.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I already told you I know where your chair went.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Well as most of the people here can attest there was one day where the orange porta-potties had reached capacity. In desperation a few of us borrowed your chair. We took it to the woods cut a 12" hole out of the center and used it for a commode. Many of you only knew of the Spode-wash , but there was also a Spode-commode . I know where it is and if we have Dirtweek down there again I will get it back to you.... :moon:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
why didnt ya use your clapped out chair instead of my nice new one? huh?
Because yours was more comphie. We mounted a toilet paper holder and used the drink holder to store a copy of MXA. There was a whole roll of TP and only about 3 pages of MXA left when it was over.....

Top Bottom